• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Enjoying some late afternoon sun

:wub: :wub: :wub: I’m thinking I should start putting mine outside on the grass for short periods as well. Hmmm…

Mine just have to be content with daily deliveries of grass. Half my garden is wild so grass grows in abundance. I have urban foxes in my garden day and night and can't risk my piggies being outside anymore. I would dearly love them to experience life in the great outdoors but sadly this is not to be. When I first moved here the foxes were only around at dusk but now this is no longer the case. Your piggies are very lucky to be able to go outside. I shan't show my girlies this pigture or Miss Bramble will be complaining to the GPU!

Loving the pink run!

Mine just have to be content with daily deliveries of grass. Half my garden is wild so grass grows in abundance. I have urban foxes in my garden day and night and can't risk my piggies being outside anymore. I would dearly love them to experience life in the great outdoors but sadly this is not to be. When I first moved here the foxes were only around at dusk but now this is no longer the case. Your piggies are very lucky to be able to go outside. I shan't show my girlies this pigture or Miss Bramble will be complaining to the GPU!

Loving the pink run!

Thankfully we only have the odd cat but as we have 3 cats of our own, the guinea pigs aren’t fazed by a nosy cat. I’m sorry yours can no longer go out due to the foxes but I’m sure they appreciate the hand picked grass instead and their lovely run in the garage 😊 Yes, best not show Miss Bramble the run if she’s the jealous type 😂

Back