Enrolled on a course

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

I had to go with the home study college course as it was cheaper than ICS but its pretty good, It's called 'Animal care and health' and also covers rodents. I could also do the diploma course too once I complete this one. Now all I am waiting for is all my course materials to be delivered!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Thats grat Klli. I woul rally lik to o a cours at th momnt. Is it all to b on at hom?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kellie

Yes it completely all home done, no exams, just tutor assessed assignments which you send off to yout tutor, plus you get online or telephone support if needed

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Woul lov to o somthing lik that but can't affor anything.

K

Kellie

I know, the money was hard, but I saved up £200 as I really wanted and needed to do something.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Thats grat - Kp us upat on what it is lik. You will b our guina pig halth workr lol

K

Kellie

I will keep you updated hehe, I may need your help anyways LOL
Its with the company 'The national Home Study College', they had a higher diploma too but was over £300, so thought I better start with the lower one!

K

kellyspiggies

welldone, I'm sure you will enjoy doing it, i do mine. It makes me feel good when i do mine especially now that I'm getting to the end of the first unit, makes you feel that you have achieved something.

K

Kellie

Got all my study stuff today, not had a chance to look though as I have not long come in from work, and I have work again tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.