Episode 4 of Chef-Guinea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[colorPurpl]Hiya folks! Evryon iling ok? Miss last wks piso sorry! I i mak somthing as usual, but Mummy forgot to gt som battris for hr camra to gt photos of my mastrpics!

This wk was a bit har! Uncl Tonic ha to xplain to m what things wr but I wasn't sur if h got things right.. Uncl Ton is 5 an a half an I think h gts confus!

Hr w go..
olour stuff in a jar? Uncl Ton sai it was tomato, but thy ar roun! I know that bit for sur!

guinan[COLOR=Black]tonlasgan[COLOR=Black]1.jpg

Uncl Ton sai w n th big family on! Family.. so that's all us thn?

tonlasagn[COLOR=Black]2.jpg

It was a magic jar! It's now whit! Thr you go, absolutly no way coul it hav bn tomato lik Uncl Ton says!
I know thr was som writing on th jar, but I'm a piggy, I can't ra!

guinlasagn[COLOR=Black]2.jpg

What's this, an onion?!? Uncl Ton sai it woul mak m cry if I hlp Mummy tak th pl off! Thr h gos again my Uncl Tonic! Vg osn't mak you cry!

guinlasagn[COLOR=Black]1.jpg

I can't at that! It's mat, I'm a vgtarian! Uncl Ton sai w ar hrbivors - h's wir I tll you!

guinlasagn[COLOR=Black]3.jpg

Uncl Ton by th Quorn - thr's no mat hr!

toniclasagn[COLOR=Black]3.jpg

Uncl Ton sai ths shts wouln't kp him warm, thy wrn't vn soft!

tonlasagn[COLOR=Black]4.jpg

[colorr]TA DA!

gl5.jpg

[colorPurpl]
Prsonally I woul just at th cucumbr!

That's all folks!

S you all soon for anothr Episo of hf-Guina! :) :)

[colorPurpl]

ov, Guina, Tonic an Mummy (a.k.a Klly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
nope! no relation whatsoever! Guinea just loves him soooo much and can't be apart from him! On the other hand, Tonic's not that bothered with him! LOL

C

cutecavy

Aww, yay another fab episoide of my favorite show! :D Looking as cute as ever boys!

Livie
x

C

cutecavy

Ooooh, well tell your mummy she is very good at taking photos of cute piggies :D

Livie
x

G

gothchick1515

Lol BRAVO BRAVO! aww there so cute, I'm suprised Guinea didnt whip that cucumber from your plate! x

Reaction score
LOL no, Guinea doesnt eat much in front of us - he's shy! He'll only eat cabbage when we are there cos its his fave!

C

Caroline

Well done, Chef Guinea and Uncle Ton! Yet another culinary masterpiece reaches our screens. You always make the meal look so appetising - I've just got to run out to the kitchen to make some lasagne, but, of course, I'll need your on-screen instructions to get it right.

Keep going Chef Guineaa and Uncle Ton - you're both amazing.
(And Mummy's a very good photographer too. Lucky her, having you two to do all the cooking!)

Caroline x

Status
Not open for further replies.