• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

EuroMillions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you all, however, I am going to win the £112 million tonight :)). Since I have time until my money is collected I thought I would share what I am going to spend it on ;)!

Once I have donated a significant % to a number of charities and taken care of friends and family, I will start shopping for the following:

1. A fabulous house with the following:
  • Giant garden
  • Orchard
  • Guinea pig room
  • Library
  • Craft studio
  • Orangery

2. Landrover
3. Dogs (rescue)
4. Horse
5. Loads of guinea pigs (rescue)
6. Llama

I will also hire a personal trainer to get myself fit and fabulous so I can get a new wardrobe of clothes, a makeover and go on holiday!

Actually, I am going to win it :p I've made plans!

I did win £7.20 on it a few weeks ago...better than nothing!

You are all kidding yourselves.........

In your dreams, girls, I have the winning ticket right here in my hand:)).

I am so looking forward to a delicious celebratory meal!

Hey I let the pigs pick my numbers, didn't you know they can see into the future? I will win, no doubt about it! :))

I would buy ...
- A normal-sized apartment so I could move out, and I would hire somebody to make sure I don't go psycho and to keep me company. Like a live-in CPN. ;)
- A lovely big media unit and some shelving to store my retro games consoles.
- A custom built guinea cage. No, a guinea ROOM complete with built-in tunnels, caves, a waterfall/stream system providing them with clean running water, and a special comfy chair for piggy-watching. :))
- A hammock!
- Lots of chocolate delivered on a regular basis. drool

i have bought a lucky dip ticket, but i cant say i will win, as i never win anything, but good luck everyone who has bought a ticket :)

i havnt brought a ticket but mayby they will post the money through my door ;)

I would buy ...
- A normal-sized apartment so I could move out, and I would hire somebody to make sure I don't go psycho and to keep me company. Like a live-in CPN. ;)
- A lovely big media unit and some shelving to store my retro games consoles.
- A custom built guinea cage. No, a guinea ROOM complete with built-in tunnels, caves, a waterfall/stream system providing them with clean running water, and a special comfy chair for piggy-watching. :))
- A hammock!
- Lots of chocolate delivered on a regular basis. drool

I love the idea of the piggy room. The waterfall sounds magnificent! Can I move in as well please:))

Woooooooohhhhhhhhooooooooo!!!

I won!

ok it was only £6.80 but still!

WOOOOOO well done you. Now what on earht will you spend it on :))

yay well done! what will you spend your winnings on?! i loved everyones ideas!:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back