• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Everyone out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone gone out tonight? It's so quiet on here!

Was out at the pub earlier - only a juice for me. Now we've got rain and it's so dark! Got thunder too - that's your fault Lucinda, talking about it! LOL ;D ;D

Piggies got talk radio on at the mo, cos I can't seem to get a deecent channel for them!

Talking, texting and playing online games here! As well as eating strawberries and wheezing!

I like most of them except the liqurish (sp) ones! ;D

*sends Kelly a virtual jellybean*

I'm leaving work in a few, then i have to pick up mums gift as it is mothers day on sunday! :D

I have just been watching tv and looking after Matt as he has the MAN FLU!

I am at my mums while Luke is out with mates. Perhaps while he is out should be the time I do maths revision... nah... its too late now lol! :D

5th June and 12th June lol - I haven't hardly done any! I got a D at school so if I got another D it would have been a wasted year. I need to get a C. Especially if I want to do primary teaching!

don't i know about it ;D

I have been runnning round all night hes driving me crackers.

I put his soup on and fogot about it ooops ;D

Primary school teaching is the whole reason I wasn't on last night!

My job makes me so knackered that I couldn't even contemplate going out on a Friday night - I went to bed to watch TV at about 9 and woke up at 1am because I was freezing as I'd fallen asleep on top of the covers with the TV on! I am such a party animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back