• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

everyone's busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK, so you've all been off to places this weekend.. it's so quiet!

We've not got much money at the mo, so are unable to go places.. We are sorting all rooms and having a big clear out! Also doing little strolls long the canal and watching the world go by! LOL

Also playing games and chatting on yahoo/msn, and texting!

Just been sorting out our finances and now looking into joint banking/accounts! I'm the money and puter person, Mike says!

So I'm doing that on top of trying to sort out my bloomin cable! Which I haven't got any further on!

So you're all busy or have been.. I'm jealous.. tell me what you've been doing!

xx Kelly xx

well i had church and did my easter play. then we went out to eat...yum yum
afterwards we saw the yankee baseball game (they won!)
but i pretty much relaxed since i knew my doomsday was coming (work!)
i pretty much enjoyed my weekend....just wish it was longer.... :-[

i have been picking up piggies and cats from their holidays. SLEEPING too. (jet lag). Not much really. got to sort out finances, catch up with the forum. Tomorrow got someone round to clean my oven ( i know i should do it myself but i cant be bothered) also having my car valeted wednesday so i can put it on Autotrader.

Hope it went well Jo.. oh dear,, work! LOL

Jet lag.. so go sleep Mrs Mod! Finances, same here.. banks don't tell you much about how the joint accounts work.. I know it may be simple, but I thought that they would have at least SOMETHING for me to read!

Someone to clean the oven, could you give them my address too?! ;D

My parents came to stay. They love seeing the guineas! And loved meeting Rocky!

They bought me a gorgeous new vacuum ;D

work tomorrow- boo hoo

We just took the dog for a walk in the beach, we often take PJ for a walk. We can't really afford to visit places, so I don'tget to see new places very often. The beach isn't far from where we live so thats good. I too am slightly envious and admit to it of all you guys of someone new ;D

kellyandpiggies said:
Hope it went well Jo.. oh dear,, work! LOL

Jet lag.. so go sleep Mrs Mod! Finances, same here.. banks don't tell you much about how the joint accounts work.. I know it may be simple, but I thought that they would have at least SOMETHING for me to read!

Someone to clean the oven, could you give them my address too?! ;D

joint accounts are the same as single but with 2 names on it LOL

www.ovenclean.co.uk or www.ovenu.co.uk

LOL oh thank you! But thought there may be summat special? Y'know, higher interest rates? Bigger overdraft facilties?

I have been busy writtin a story about bullying and other more serious asspects of it all, my sisters addicted to it she keeps begging me to write more of it I'm on 15000 words and 50 ish pages, i wanna so get it published then make money to put myself through UNI and Abbie wants me to go on GMTV lol strange child hehe x

Lol its not my story is based on things in my life thing ive only now had the corage to write down after 2 years of it all ending you can have a read if you like but it not that good really :-\ i even got a piggie in there hes called rubin, see what i did there bit of Rudi bit of Zubin! lol

Oh and i used your name in it kellie and yours Lucinda, lol i needed names and yours where the first two that came to mind x

No the Kellie in it is the girl who saves the other girl from being bullied lol ull have to read it Kelly hehe, and the girls sister is called Lucia, short for Lucinda x

I havent written anything in a while i finished my book of poems about a year ago and then friday i sat and it all came out along with so many memories! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back