• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ewwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not sure if this link will come out, but if it does Ewwwww.... why would you? I am tempted to send him some guinea pig poo, to confuse him. Alternatively I could give him a dollop of Archie's, that would put him off for life! :)>>>

Title : WANTED: Dalmatian Dog PooFrom : cluffy04Date : Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:08:41 -0000Location : WA2Description :I am looking for a dog poo, I am an avid collector of poo and havepoodle poo, terrier poo, bulldog poo but I have yet to add dalmatian pooto my collection. I will reward handsomely for extra sweetcorn pieces. Reply to this online at:http://groups.freecycle.org/WarringtonFreecycle/posts/6905971

Oh God, just read the bit about sweetcorn :)>>>:)>>>:)>>>

They must be on the wind up! I mean how can you tell poo is poo it stinks if it is a serious ad
)>>>

You need to be a member to see the ad, but from your post it sounds disgusting! It can't be real. Can it?

OMG!:)>>>
that is disgusting. imagine he must have it in little pots, or even a display cabinet in his house:)>>>

Jane - what on EARTH were you searching for to find that posting?/

Bx

Haha, I agree, it must surely be a wind up...no one would be that wierd would they? inbreeding It's probably just his friends playing a joke lol rolleyes

Wonder if he wants any Springer Spaniel poo. My two produce lots of it ha ha.

What a weird advert................. bet he gets replies though

Jane - how did you find that advert? What WERE you looking for ha ha.
x

Wonder if he wants any Springer Spaniel poo. My two produce lots of it ha ha.

What a weird advert................. bet he gets replies though

Jane - how did you find that advert? What WERE you looking for ha ha.
x
Good point!:(|)

Does he want a range of grades from the Bristol Stool Chart as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

Ha ha, I once put up a Bristol scale in our bathroom, the kids nearly left home! :))

OMG!
that is disgusting. imagine he must have it in little pots, or even a display cabinet in his house:)>>>

Jane - what on EARTH were you searching for to find that posting?/

Bx

To everyone who asked, I WAS NOT SEARCHING FOR POO! ha ha ha ha.
I get a daily e mail from Warrington Freecycle, people who want stuff and people who have stuff to offer. I have had a couple of cages off there.

oh my god the sweetcorn:)>>>:)>>>:)>>>

I know, it was the sweetcorn that really turned my stomach.

I wonder where he keeps his collection.
Also, why are we all assuming its a man. LOL!

x

Sweetcorn poo! ROFL!! rolleyes :{

I was once looking on ebay and seen some gross things for sale such as worn tights and toe nail clippings for sale.
How I come across it I dont know lol! x

Sweetcorn poo! ROFL!! rolleyes :{

I was once looking on ebay and seen some gross things for sale such as worn tights and toe nail clippings for sale.
How I come across it I dont know lol! x
:)>>>

Could this thread get the award for the most vom smilies used? lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back