excel tasty nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPG

Reaction score
How much (roughly) should i be feeding my trio? The bag said 30g-50g a day but if i give them 30g each theres always some left 24 hours later.

For instance;
They are fed pellets at 7pm and then i give them some more at 7pm the next day (they also have veg at different intervals thoughout the day).

I know piggys and buns are different, but i dont feed my rabbits like the SS bag says, but they do well on their current diet. The bunnies get an egg cup of pellets each and eat it in one go most of the time. Do piggys do this too or are mine strange? :))

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine never eat all of theres at the same time, normally always some left when I go to fill it up the next day. I just top it up to the same amount making sure I kind of mix the pellets so the ones at the bottom don't just sit there permanently!

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would feed ad lib when they're young. Older piggies don't need as much. I tend to go by what they want to eat - the weights etc given on the side of the bag are designed to make you use more pellets and therefore buy more....also one of mine is 1kg and another is 1.6kg and they eat different amounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.