• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Excuse me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone's been getting on my nerves today!

I am on the dreaded time of the month, only it's early, way too early and I've turned into the woman from hell! >:(

I want to be a man! :-\ :-\

awwww I know how you feel, its that time of the month for me atm and I could kill everyone in my path! :(

Men do NOT know how easy they have it do they! >:(

;)

x

Yep been there. Some days everything people do or say really grate on you! At least we have a good excuse :)

But I'm not usually this bad. I can normally take things in my stride, so excuse me if anyone's on the blunt end of me today! ;)

It's my time too!
But I feel Ok so far - now, where's that shotgun?

I know THAT feeling girls... been a right stroppy moo today myself, and now have the killer cramps. :o :o :o.

Have started taking evening primrose oil and will see if that starts to make any difference in time. It hasnt yet. ;D ;D ;D

wow we are so close we all have the moodys today me and all was hoping the flushes was the change seeing Dr thursday, hate having the monthlys came today as well, amazing is;nt it,
I even took on a thug all pumped up with steroids or drugs who threatened my son with a metal base ball bat tonight on our front garden in front of me, me and my eldest went up to him, me forgetting i had a potatoe peeler in my hand and a big spud in the other and I said what the f... do you think you are doing? do you really think you are going to do that to one of my kids and live,
his girlfriend in the car calmed him down, the police came and are after him, I said I think he thought twice when he saw a mad mother with a mean potatoe peeler in her hand protecting her child 17 or not no one dares do that, mind you after it happened, I said I'm going in the pig shed then cried my eyes out with shock, cuddling floo, think my Essex/London attitude took over as well as a mothers love, plus a little pmt thrown in he did'nt have a chance, Mick was mad as hell for doing it but he picked the wrong day,

Go Girl!

Cant believe you did that.....lmao trying to picture it! Metal baseball bat vs potato peeler!

Well Done :)

I ve also got my monthly and have hubbies children come for the week so ive got 4 little ones drivin me round the bend ....having new patio laid weekend!LOL ;D

now dont you be tempeted to bury one of the kids under it, maybe if the thug appears again I'll send him your way might leave a bump in your patio though he had such a big head,

I was going to put how easy women have it ;D but thought better of it LOL

It's not easy being a woman, Can you imagine men having babie's HA HA HA they would only have one lol ;D ;D ;D

LMAO Michelle! :D

All on at the same time-ish! :o

Am really moody today! Keep snapping! And it ticks me off when my phone beeps with a text! ;D ;D

The things we go through!

I shouted at some old folk today! :o

They were a hubby and wife, and both had mobility scooters, which were more like buggies as they were really, really big.

Anyway they totally blocked up the path as they chose to ride side by side then park! I was fuming! I shouted 'do you really have to take the whole bloomin path, it is for others you know!'

And carried on! Mike was just in shock! 2funny

Oh wow, glad I don't have to go through that any more, I had the operation and although I still get some pain it's not as bad as what you've all been going through.

Well done, Michelle for standing up to the thug, but I agree with Mick as well. A potato peeler against a baseball bat doesn't sound like good odds. LOL Do you have a copy of the video would love to see it, Oh shoot I forgot it was a potato in your other hand not a camera.

got it planned knock him down with the potatoe and cut his b......s off withthe 4 inch potatoe peeler, if any one dares to do anything to any of my kids 24 or 11, I know that he would come off worse, its a mothers instinct I guess, you other mums would know exactly what I mean,
he was just a fat faced acne covered spratt God was he ugly maybe thats why he was so mean lol he looked like dobby from Harry Potter,
I dont think men realise the strenth of our hormones or instinct do they?

kellyandpiggies said:
I shouted at some old folk today! :o

They were a hubby and wife, and both had mobility scooters, which were more like buggies as they were really, really big.

Anyway they totally blocked up the path as they chose to ride side by side then park! I was fuming! I shouted 'do you really have to take the whole bloomin path, it is for others you know!'

And carried on! Mike was just in shock! 2funny

sounds like MIke and MIck have got used to our outbursts nothing surprises him anymore with me I've got very strong morals and will stand up for those who need it, yes some old people do get grouchy dont they, my dad for one he is one major mood machine a real victor meldrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back