Mary

Reaction score
Remember you have an extra hour in bed! Yippee ;D ;D

Mary

B

Beaney

michellemuffin said:
my kids wont believe me >:(
My piggys won't believe me - they will be wheeking for breakfast whether I want to lie in or not! :D

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hmmmm dont feel like ive had an extra hour as i was upwith jed after more fireworks going off between 12-1am >:(

Hes fast asleep I'm feeling half asleep!

B

Beaney

I was naughty - I spent an extra half hour in bed. When I got up I had two piggys looking at me with a 'We Are Starving' look and so much noise. They know their breakfast time and they were not happy about waiting ::) ::)

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Piggies got me up as usual so no benefit of the extra hour here!

I am looking forward to not getting up in the pitch black to go to work in the morning!

D

DebbieR

I didn't get an extra hour in bed. I woke up this morning thinking it was 8am, got up, had a cup of tea and then remembered the clocks went back >:(

B

bramble

me neither OH on call this weekend & phone started ringing at 630 :o i did get to lie in till 830 tho , thats when the pup decided she needed a wee NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !

SweetEdge

Reaction score
Well i'm the same - I dont feel like I've had an extra hour - but then again because I knew I was getting the extra hour - I stayed up an extra hour later last nite playing my online game - so maybe thats my problem! hahahahaha

Trace x

Deb

Reaction score
I dont know where my extra hour went! :D :D :D

Oohhh i would so love a lie in! would be bliss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.