• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Extra hour in bed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
michellemuffin said:
my kids wont believe me >:(

My piggys won't believe me - they will be wheeking for breakfast whether I want to lie in or not! :D

Hmmmm dont feel like ive had an extra hour as i was upwith jed after more fireworks going off between 12-1am >:(

Hes fast asleep I'm feeling half asleep!

I was naughty - I spent an extra half hour in bed. When I got up I had two piggys looking at me with a 'We Are Starving' look and so much noise. They know their breakfast time and they were not happy about waiting ::) ::)

Piggies got me up as usual so no benefit of the extra hour here!

I am looking forward to not getting up in the pitch black to go to work in the morning!

I didn't get an extra hour in bed. I woke up this morning thinking it was 8am, got up, had a cup of tea and then remembered the clocks went back >:(

me neither OH on call this weekend & phone started ringing at 630 :o i did get to lie in till 830 tho , thats when the pup decided she needed a wee NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !

Well i'm the same - I dont feel like I've had an extra hour - but then again because I knew I was getting the extra hour - I stayed up an extra hour later last nite playing my online game - so maybe thats my problem! hahahahaha

Trace x

I dont know where my extra hour went! :D :D :D

Oohhh i would so love a lie in! would be bliss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back