• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Extra Take That tour dates For anyone that is interested:

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just got this info emailed from Ticketmaster: :))

Extra dates on sale Friday 10 December at 10:00!
On sale Friday at 10:00.
The biggest selling tour in UK history just got bigger as Take That add four new dates to their record-breaking Progress Live 2011 UK Tour Presented by Samsung. The new dates are:
Fri 27 May - Sunderland Stadium of Light
Sat 28 May - Sunderland Stadium of Light
Sun 12 Jun - Manchester City Stadium
Mon 4 Jul - Wembley Stadium
‘Progress Live 2011’ will be a feast for the imagination, charting the evolution and progress of Take That and Robbie Williams through their extraordinary 20-year history. The spectacular live shows will celebrate Take That’s biggest hits and will see Robbie take to the stage to perform songs from his incredible solo career.
Tickets go on sale Friday 10 December at 10:00 here!

Stadium tour
Extra dates 27 May-
4 July Find Tickets

My daughter wants take that tickets for her 13th birthday but I can't afford them as I've just bought her 2 glee tickets (at manchester arena) for 2 weeks after the take that date.
She's a total gleek (lol) so I've bought them as a suprise prezzie, she thinks they're sold out, I can't wait to see her face on her birthday.

Thanks lol I'm not even going with her, it's my boyfriend who's taking her I have to stay and look after the youngest, who'll be absolutely gutted as she loves Glee too (will have to make sure they bring her something nice)
It was either Glee tickets or ugg boots but she kept on and on and on about this Glee concert so the bf booked 2 tickets.
She will be sooo happy when she opens her Glee birthday card and they fall out.
I wouldn't have minded going to see Glee or take that.

My daughter wants take that tickets for her 13th birthday but I can't afford them as I've just bought her 2 glee tickets (at manchester arena) for 2 weeks after the take that date.
She's a total gleek (lol) so I've bought them as a suprise prezzie, she thinks they're sold out, I can't wait to see her face on her birthday.

Aww that is such a lovely thing to do :)
She will be thrilled x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back