• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Extremely sick baby cockatiel. I haven’t slept for 3 days.

Bless you... such a lot to be dealing with..try and get some rest and relaxation when u can x

I wouldn't say doom & gloom, more like trials & tribulations ;)
but you have so much going on that's not going your way, don't bottle it up though whatever you do, we're all happy to lend you a listening ear to help you get it off your chest.
Sorry to hear of Rivers passing :( sheep are such cute animals, at least he had love & company at the end. You have such a caring heart ♥

Hopefully the helicopters will break down & the Brumbies will stay safe for longer.
Why can't they just dart them with a sterilisation drug if they want to reduce the numbers? :(
Its just crazy destruction!

Paws all crossed here for Pippa 🐕 , my dog has been very poorly recently too, I don't know how much longer we have together. But she has helped me keep my head above the water for the last 12 yrs, so I understand how distressed you must be with her so poorly :(
Especially with the distance, lack of sleep & Pips health too.

Big hugs & healing vibes to you all, UK & Oz. Take care of yourself & think of all the enriched lives these animals have had because of your determination, care & compassion 💞 xx

You are amazing with your care for your animals Hannah, and for others too :hug: Hope you can get some sleep and Pip keeps on improving, he’s absolutely beautiful and obviously a massive fighter.
It’s horrible witnessing seizures, my rat Ziggy (RIP) passed away in my arms having one and it still haunts me.
What a horrible person that man (or 🤬but I’ll keep that to myself!) sounds, thank god Pipsqueak’s away from him and with such a lovely owner now xx

Sending you big hugs, sounds like it’s been an awful weekend for you, so sorry about your little sheep and doggy. Hope little Pip does better tomorrow. Why are the government shooting the wild horses, that’s so dreadful in this day and age, bet you are gutted x

Oh my word. He looks sooooo happy and look at his feathers. You are doing an amazing job hun. He looks fab x

never been a bird fan but he looks soooooo cute! You are doing a great job x

Glad Pip is still hanging in there - you really are doing an amazing job.

And at least some good news about the brumbies too.
At least the cull has been suspended for now while they come up with a (hopefully) more well thought out plan on controlling the numbers.

Hang in there Hannah :hug:

Wow, look at the difference you are making to Pip. He looks like a different fellow. You are amazing Hannah x

Back