• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Extremely sick baby cockatiel. I haven’t slept for 3 days.

He is just doing amazingly well. He is really quite confident isn’t he? I do miss having a bird or 2 scuttling along the back of the sofa!

To think that he was on death's door just a couple of weeks ago, he's doing beyond amazingly well. Is that the first time he's flown at all? You should both be proud, that first weekend sounded appalling for both of you.

Thank goodness for that Hannah. You’re doing amazingly with Pip. Two superstars together. You should both be very proud of yourselves. Team work at its best. I’ve got my boy Frankie through this bloody virus against all odds. Some of us haven’t been so lucky . One things for sure all of us here are doing the best for our animal friends. Keep us posted. I’ve fallen in love with the little fellow and I hope you’re sleeping better now 😁

Aw that made my day, it's wonderful seeing him go from strength to strength. Well done both of you. 💖

You're such a caring person, not many people would be as dedicated as that when it comes to sick/injured smaller animals. Do you know anything about the parents of your bird and if they had any genetic conditions? Just wondering a bit about the quality of the breeder.

My goodness he's a right wee showoff lol. He looks amazing, Hannah, you've pulled off a miracle there.

Back