• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Fab Garden Seeds & Plants Offer (ends 14/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just seen this offer on another forum - I've tried it and it worked! :)

Thompson & Morgan website
£10 off UK orders to the value of £10 or more (Offer ends Sun 14th Nov)

Use this link, select your items then enter discount code WSE355 in the Catalogue/Newspaper code box near the top of the page (not the normal Voucher code box further down) then pay....Easy peasy!
http://www.thompson-morgan.com/gwm

If you use this code then you'll need to pay for p&p but it could still work out very bargainous indeed! P&P charge depends on what/how much you order. I got 5 packs of gorgeous flower seeds (would normally cost £10.45 + £2.29 p&p) for just £2.74 total delivered!

They do fruit/veg as well as ornamental stuff, so you could order £10 worth of seeds to grow for guinea food next year, only paying for p&p. They have some quite unusual stuff so well worth a look.....enjoy! :)

MellyWelly

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh fab offer, I'll check it out. My friend works for T&M - I'll ask her if there are any more offers available! Thanks again x

missy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Fingers crossed this offer works ok for anyone who tries it.

I heard about it on moneysavingexpert.com, where people have gone crazy with it, completely exploiting it by finding all kinds of unintended glitches and loopholes.....so I wouldn't be surprised if they decide not to honour this voucher code after all. My order went through fine yesterday but I'm now wondering if it may be cancelled. Oh well...it was worth a try so I'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.