Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

janew

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've heard all the talk, so thought I'd give it a go - just joined Facebook. Its all a bit weird and confusing and to be honest I don't really know what to do :{ . I think I've joined a couple of groups. Everyone at work raves about it, but so far I'm not so sure! I'll give try it for a while I think. Any tips greatly appreciated! ?/

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
there are a few GP groups around like Guinea pig welfare, Becklen GP rescue, etc...

ILoveGilbertTheGuineaPig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's just like a place to get updated on your friends. See what they're doing. Look at their pictures..OK I sound like a stalker. LOL. but it takes some getting used to..like "what am I supposed to do...?" but it's just seeing what everyone's up to I guess. :)

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I joined for a while.... but gave it up ... most of my 'friends' i could catch up with by phone so didnt really need it... and a lot of people kept sending me animals., flowers etc (nice but why?) .... and my boss at work got a nasty facebook virus fromit....eek (I work in IT ...ie computers and he took days to get rid of the virus and is more IT with it than most ....).

Jacs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I use facebook it is helpful when you have friends and family in different parts of the country just a quick way of catching up with everyone. You just have to be careful who you add as friends as they are some strange people out there, i guess it is just like using any other part of the internet if your careful it is just another fun thing to use :)) also if you set your privacy settings right only the people you want will see your profile anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.