• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fake Crying -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but I don't let them annoy me and I don't fixate, but you still do get annoyed by things, it's human nature. You can't go every single day without something or someone annoying you.

True, but negative energy is a waste of energy

Ah, but I don't let them annoy me and I don't fixate, but you still do get annoyed by things, it's human nature. You can't go every single day without something or something annoying you.

No, but it's how you react that matters :) I get annoyed all the time, but I've never dwelt on things, life it too short, sometimes shorter than you expect it to be.

I didn't know fake crying was a thing, without the aid of an onion or CS gas. There were a few highly strung people back at school but they snapped out of it / were sectioned / had injunctions.

I would loved to have gone to your school :))

No, but it's how you react that matters :) I get annoyed all the time, but I've never dwelt on things, life it too short, sometimes shorter than you expect it to be.

Just because something annoys you doesn't meant you make a scene every time. People are allowed to get annoyed by things. Rachel hates fake crying, I hate fake people, we aren't going to go on a murdering spree over it :P

Just because something annoys you doesn't meant you make a scene every time. People are allowed to get annoyed by things. Rachel hates fake crying, I hate fake people, we aren't going to go on a murdering spree over it :P

Strawman.jpg

Yes, totally don't get the reference. Not ashamed to admit it :P

Yes I'm lost as to what it means with regards to me post. Or is it some kind of inside joke?

Haha that made me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back