• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fake Crying -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Falken is calling my argument weak, if the straw man meaning is right. That's nice.

According to wikki (obviously so reliable don't you know :P

'A straw man is a common reference argument and is an informal fallacy based on the representation of an opponent's argument.[1] To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.'

I had to look it up, I hold no shame in that! :P

According to wikki (obviously so reliable don't you know :P

'A straw man is a common reference argument and is an informal fallacy based on the representation of an opponent's argument.[1] To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.'

I had to look it up, I hold no shame in that! :P
Well, we all know because of your ffas status you told us the trick in your book....ahh wiki....best friend!

Me, Initiative? No, never! :P I got bored waiting for Falken to tell me what he meant. I still may not have it right, but oh well!

I love how derailed this thread got!
excuse me now I have to go watch the Wicker Man :D

Just to get :btt: I do fake cry, I think it's great, it gets me what I want! But it does depend on who it's in front of. I expect that my husband treats me like a princess and if he doesn't then he only has himself to blame.

I wouldn't do it to anyone else - it is pathetic and I also wouldn't do it to MrS if anyone was around to witness - they might clue him up on my play!

Bwuahahah! I love it Abi, 'get's me what I want', you legend! :P

Just to get :btt: I do fake cry, I think it's great, it gets me what I want! But it does depend on who it's in front of. I expect that my husband treats me like a princess and if he doesn't then he only has himself to blame.

I wouldn't do it to anyone else - it is pathetic and I also wouldn't do it to MrS if anyone was around to witness - they might clue him up on my play!
I think that is really valuable point there. Good if it's innocent, just to get you something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back