Famous People - Who have you met?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[fontGorgia]This is two popl I hav mt an got autographs from... (for all you Hollyoaks fans!)
[colorr]
(Sorry th imags in't scan that wll)

I on't vn watch Hollyoaks!

[/font]

scan-1.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jenni75

I'm so bored today at work that I'll post on anything! ;)

Ok, unfortunately I met Garry Glitter when I was quite young - he came to our village and became good friends with my step dad at the time. Weird man...

I've met John Cleese's cats! Does that count?! ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
er no-one really.

But my great (x7) grandfather was Nelson. So how about that? And, this is just one of those co-incidences - Nelson lived in the house opposite me in Bath!

Reaction score
When I was little I met Princess Diana and the Queen. I think thats about it - Oh I was once walking through marks & Spencers, the really big one in Warrington - and walked straight into Sinbad from Brookside! I was sooo pathetic I went, Oh its you, its sinbad! He just smiled and laughed. Also have walked into Ken Barlow at the trafford centre once as well...

A few years ago I went to Disney World Florida, and walked past Antonio Banderas & Melania Griffiths! and apparently whilst I was in Universal Studios, the ride I got off Michael Jackson had just got on!! :o

Apparently i'm also related to Terry Thomas (If anyone has heard of him) an actor from quite a while back! lol

never meet anyone fit like Ben from Hollyoaks tho! :-\

;)

x

Reaction score
Judith Chalmers
Boney M
MUD
SLADE
Bay City Rollers

Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale)
Guy from Corrie (forgot his name right now)

Henry Cooper and some other boxers

Years back, Blue Peter lot - Diane Louise Jordan,Yvette Fielding and John Leslie

Jasper Carrot - just about!

Related to John Docherty and Turpins (World famous boxer)

........... Think that's all for now!

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When I was a baby/toddler I met the Queen's Mom and it was photograped (stil have the photo) with her talking to my Dad that I might get wet as it was spitting with rain apparently (my Dad told me to the story!). I have also met Bobby Davro and seen that TV vet at Bradford Show. Apparently I walked right past this Antiques guy once who has been on TV, but I didn't see him. Oh yes, I saw Wendy Turner at the Pet Rescue Roadshow many moons ago!

I think that's it?

Reaction score
Just thought of another... Darren Day (the weasle) at a panto many moons ago and we spoke to him

S

Starflick

I met Neil Tennent at a party in London, when we were leaving he kissed my boyfriend and shook my hand!!
I also met ALi Campbell from UB40 - I love that band - and have his autograph!

Reaction score
I met Matt Lucas from Little Britain in McDonalds in New York! Oh, and I've interviewed Ken Barlow from Corrie for my local paper!

Reaction score
Pauline Quirke many years ago when she was in a kids tv programmes called Paulines Quirks and you must be joking along with Linda Robson, also Onslow in Keeping up apperances he was at our Chale show in July watching the steam tractors, Lewis Collins from the professionals, and if any of you remember the group from the 70s Flintlock I knew them quite well ( too well hubby says) got loads of photos, they were in the shows with Pauline,
Kate Moss and Ozzie and Sharon Osbourne have also been glanced when on the Island last year.

D

dianewilsher

I've met

Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran in Birmingham when the group was very big in the 80's. He was at their fan club
Jane McDonald from The Cruise/Loose Women at WH Smith's in Cardiff
Sid Little and Eddie Large at Butlins in Minehead

In concert I have seen Duran Duran, Cliff Richard, at Birmingham NEC
Does this count?

Diane

S

stargate

I got to shake Prince Charles's hand just after he was invested as Prince of Wales, now that makes me feel old. Wendy Turner as she used to be patron of Rodent and Reptile rescue. Jim Davidson and Michael Barrymore when they where doing summer shows in Great Yarmouth. Showaddywaddy the whole group as used to go to their practice sessions when I was younger. Richard and David Attenborough used to play with my mum when they were younger does that count.

S

snugglypig

when I was about 10, I was playing at St Brandons school, in Clevedon a private school
and a car stopped on the drive
It was Sir cliff Richard, he was a board of Governors.
asked us what we were doing and told us to be carefull.

also met Cannon and Ball and the two crankey's when I was younger

karen

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I literally bumped into Marc Almond from Soft Cell in the 80's & have seen a few of Emmerdale's cast out & about shopping in Asda ;D

Reaction score
seen Paul Daniels he was very rude!

also met some one who used to do Pet Rescue on tv, I think his name was Mark

C

carrot_tit

I've met Earl Spenser, Princess Diana's brother.

I've also met Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis! and Rob Newman. Only have to meet David Badiel and i've meet the whole cast of the Mary Whitehouse Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.