• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fancy a change of hairstyle but too chicken ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys

I want to get a new hairstyle in the New Year something that means I will have to not be lazy and starighten it every day and make an effort with it rolleyes

here is the style I got it cut in the now (obviously that not me in the picture lol)

cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-59.jpg

when I originally got my hair cut into the above style I wanted to go for this one but chickened out but now I am thinking that this might be the one (again not me in the picture lol)

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=50&ty=79

sorry for the huge link

would appreciate your thoughts as you huys are trendy on here and I'm ....well.....just a plain jane x

Personally,I loveit how you have it. I don't like very thinned out hair styles, saying thati'm sureyou'd look georgous.

I'm a plain Jane toodon't worry, though I prefere old fashioned things. i'm quiet strange really lmao

xoxox

i love the first pic a lot, not toooo keen on the second though.

When i first saw the first pic come up i was well jealous of you...til you explained :))

anyway....how exciting a new cut!

Personally,I loveit how you have it. I don't like very thinned out hair styles, saying thati'm sureyou'd look georgous.

I'm a plain Jane toodon't worry, though I prefere old fashioned things. i'm quiet strange really lmao

xoxox

I'm worried that if I got the second cut it would be too bare at the back for me might give a few pictures to my hairdresser well in advance - I'm like that I grew my hair for my wedding and it just kind of grew and grew and was just hanging really so got the chop to the first cut about a year ago (saying that it doesn't always look like the picture rolleyes I get lazy and put it up for work lol)

i love the first pic a lot, not toooo keen on the second though.

When i first saw the first pic come up i was well jealous of you...til you explained :))

anyway....how exciting a new cut!

cheers muchly :) god i wish I looked like that the only thing I have in common with the girl in the pic is I wear glasses too :))

will keep you posted on what happens to the old barnet xx

Hehe, I'm kind of paranoid that the hair dresser's will never do exactly what I want... it's frustrating. I want a side fringe.... but they never get it right... grrr.. ^_^ xox good luck and post piccies lady xoxx

here here i love the first one and dont like the second! Maybe a change of colour rather than style if you want something different? I'm sure you aren't a plain jane x:))

here here i love the first one and dont like the second! Maybe a change of colour rather than style if you want something different? I'm sure you aren't a plain jane x:))

I think the second one is getting further and further from my mind now as it would need to be straightened every day almost as it would look silly otherwise as my hair has a natural wave to it which I absolutely hate but everyone else likes rolleyes

I did come across another hairstyle which looked quite nice but it is a tad shorter than I had planned will try and post a link to it but it may not work :))

http://www.easy-hairstyles-everyday.com/Medium-hairstyles.html

and

http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/short-blonde-hairstyles-short-hairstyles

I used to have really short hair and grew it for my wedding and I am not overly keen to go too short but kind of liked the look of the two above hairstyles but when it comes to getting it chopped I dont know if I would be too sure eek!!xx

I think the second one is getting further and further from my mind now as it would need to be straightened every day almost as it would look silly otherwise as my hair has a natural wave to it which I absolutely hate but everyone else likes rolleyes

I did come across another hairstyle which looked quite nice but it is a tad shorter than I had planned will try and post a link to it but it may not work :))

http://www.easy-hairstyles-everyday.com/Medium-hairstyles.html

and

http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/short-blonde-hairstyles-short-hairstyles

I used to have really short hair and grew it for my wedding and I am not overly keen to go too short but kind of liked the look of the two above hairstyles but when it comes to getting it chopped I dont know if I would be too sure eek!!xx

I love these two styles....well funky....go on.....do it.....do it! :))

I've got the same problem :{ I want something quite cropped but I'm too chicken!

I heard a good tip - print off the style you want and put it somewhere that you'll see it every day so you get used to it before you have it cut.

i had similar hair to the 1st blonde pic at the start of the thread and had it all lopped off for a chunky funky posh beckham style bob and i loved it and so did everyone i came across, it was the best style i have ever had in my life AND if i ever manage to get below 13stone i will have it done again, however i am too big for it at the mo! Also it was bright red which i loved, but now due to grey hairs grr i dye it very dark brown! :red

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=50&ty=79

would appreciate your thoughts as you huys are trendy on here and I'm ....well.....just a plain jane x[/QUOTE]

to be honest i thought the second was more or less like the first but thinned out more round face . i like the first ever thought of having it chopped short. i have mine cut in a inverted bob at back and longer on to face as i have a round face i use to have it like first pic now i would like some thing diff but with having a double chin and round face dont know how

I like the first pic too, straightening your hair everyday completey ruins it....this happened to mine :( i got mine cut short last September, like a slanted bob (it took me ages I kept chickening out lol) I loved it and everyone else did too, apart from my OH rolleyes so he's convinced me to grow it again

I think you're missing something on the link, as i can't view it. doesn't say it's because i'm not your friend but because it's invalid.

but WHY AREN'T I YOUR FRIEND....hmmmm.....hmmm?! 0-o xox :p

if you want something wild why dont you get a panel of your hair shaved off and have leopard print on it or stars. iv had both, ill try and see if i got a pic to show you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back