• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Farm rescue pigs settling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lara and welcome to the forum - it's full of nutty piggy people here too!

It's quite possble to stack the indoor cages so they don't take up any more valuable bike space - have a look through the housing section at the C&C homes that can be constructed to suit your own needs.

I'd be very happy for you to rehome another pair of girls from me as you've done such a great job with the girls you have already.

Suzy x

AWWW - if I had more space and was closer, I wouldn't have minded rehoming a couple of those girls. It's always so hard to pass any piggies over...

I so hope that all pregnancies go well!

Suzy your boys here are so so so sweet and doing ok. They are frightened as expected. Thomas is a funny boy tells me off when I pick him up and tell him hes having a bath Friday. Benji is so nervous and hides away in the igloo. Early days yet I will soon tame them.
I still cant get over why someone would dump any of these lovely guinea pigs. 8...
You are doing a fab job as always. x>>

Ooh i see my favourite girl x) I've got everything crossed that these pregnancies are as simple as possible for these poor girls

Ooh i see my favourite girl x) I've got everything crossed that these pregnancies are as simple as possible for these poor girls

Which one is that? I don't think we'll be waiting long for the first of the babies - not only is the one in the kitchen due but the little blonde in the first pic had visible wriggles today. :...

Suzy x

Which one is that? I don't think we'll be waiting long for the first of the babies - not only is the one in the kitchen due but the little blonde in the first pic had visible wriggles today. :...

Suzy x

Wow, so glad they were discovered when they were then! Doesn't bare thinking about...:( I like the one with half ginger face, half white rolleyes

Still no babies, I'm thinking of renaming the little one that is due first. She's called Little Bramble - partly because of where she was found but also as she reminds me a lot of one of my long term girls Miss Bramble. At the moment I call her Dumpling as she's so round, she's hanging on to these babies and getting rounder by the day - I hope to get a pic of her today when I take her out to check her. Two more girls have moved into the maternity ward and I have the 6 foster girls returning tonight too - it's mind boggling to think of how many babies there's going to be!

Suzy x

I try not to come into this section it breaks my heart each time :(:...

OMG thankyou all of you for rescuing these little darlings, now at least they'll know love, care and fresh food........
Is something being done or can be done about where they were found? sorry i think i've read all the threads....

Both Velvet and Onyx say thankyou and wish all the rescued piggies a HUGE wheeeeeeeeeeky hello and all their best for their wellbeing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back