• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Faveourite Singers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heyya!
I'm just curious,
What are your faveourite singers or songs?
Mine are:
Ke$ha (x LOVE her! x lol ") )
Songs: ALL OF THEM! :(|)
David Bowie
Songs: ALL OF THEM! :(|)
Jessie J
Songs: ALL OF THEM! (So far....) :(|)
Selena Gomez
Songs: A Year Without Rain, Rock God

Loads more.... I could go on for YEARS! rolleyes

Always was and always will be a Take Thatter!

Group called Hurts had a fantastic album out end of last year - really really good. Also like Ke$ha, she seems a bit dirty :))

For me.. And please dont laugh.

New Kids on the Block. I adore them from head to foot. Especially Donnie Wahlberg he just makes my heart melt. They had a comeback tour in 2009 and my family paid for V.I.P for my 40th. I went backstage and met himx)and the others. Then the next day I went to see them again. Absolutley fanblinkintastic.
In September 2008 I lined up in a dirty allyway up Londons Oxford street for 22 hours, so I could see them in HMV doing an album signing. They also did a little live show. I cried like a baby.lol And I hugged Donnie afterwards. Jibberish melting mess doesnt go to tell you how I felt.x)x)x)x)x)x)

oh crikey, I was really into my boybands when I was younger take that and boyzone mainly (sad to be able to say I remember them the first time round... I sound like my mother!).

Right now I'm liking Eliza Doolittle, Paloma Faith, Pink. Some of the older stuff I listen to from my uni days like the Killers, Snow Patrol etc

Favourite singer has to be: Tori Amos, and favourite song? Liquid Diamonds and Silent All These Years beautiful artist, i adore her work.
:))

I also like robots in disguise, tegan and sara, do me bad things, manic street preachers, REM and beautiful south :))

mine is..
all club songs
all bon jovi songs
plan b
and dont laugh but james brown... :)

It's gotta be Michael Jackson for me, love him x)

Also:
Prince
Madonna
David Bowie
Annie Lennox
Cher
Tina Turner
Queen
ABBA

I refuse to like modern music, I think it's vile lol :))

I suppose I have old taste considering I'm only 17, my friends are trying to drag me in to the 21st century :p

i feel like such a loner in this but as a stand alone lead singer with sackfulls of stage presence it would have to be Billy Idol, but for me its all about Punk Rock
so iggy and the stooges
ramones
rise against
anti-flag
american hifi
sum 41
et cetera....

My favorite singer is actually Enya :) I haven't heard a song of her's that I didn't like! :)) I'm listening to some of her music as I'm typing this!

selina gomez and david bowie? now thats a combination :)

i like
pink
lady gaga
Robbie (when hes not with that band)
bon jovi
I'm also quite into bruno mars at the moment as well

i feel like such a loner in this but as a stand alone lead singer with sackfulls of stage presence it would have to be Billy Idol, but for me its all about Punk Rock
so iggy and the stooges
ramones
rise against
anti-flag
american hifi
sum 41
et cetera....

ramones are good... I'm dancing with myselffff...:{

Lady Gaga is by far my favourite singer, I've seen her twice and she was amazing. Honestly, concerts are always great but she was just FAB. I absolutely love her. Nicki Minaj comes a close second at the moment, she's brilliant and I love her MAC lipstick :)p Chris Brown, Jason Derulo, Kesha, Usher and Enrique are some of my others drool

I really like...

Martina McBride
Bryan Adams
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Megadeth
Metallica
Rihanna

I'm weird, aren't I? :))

Lady Gaga is and always will be my absolute favourite, it's so wrong at my age to be so obsessed with a pop star lol but I can't help it, even got to see her in concert three times last year and have to say they were the best nights of my life! Sad I know but hey! I also love Coldplay and wish they would come back with some new stuff, they've been gone far too long!
When I was younger PJ and Duncan and East 17 were my faves, oh, and Hanson too....how I cringe! :red x

I like

lamb of god
MCR
30 seconds to mars
paramore
marilyn manson
the cure
a7x
rob zombie
korn
and so many more

Lady Gaga
30 Seconds to Mars
Linkin Park
Pendulum
Rammstein
Korn

etc etc

Jay! I also LOVE Rammstein, went to their live concert in Johannesburg 2 weeks ago, it was FAB. I bought a T-shirt there, and was wearing it to the U2Concert that same weekend :))
My favourites are;
Bon jovi
Rammstein
The Script
Nickelback
Daughtry (also been to their Concert in Nov 2010, GREAT show)
ACDC

Marilyn Manson is my favorite… A true rock icon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back