• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Favourite Films?

LunaOreoPigz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask about favourite films...mine are ALL of the disney princess movies ( your never too old for disney ) harry potter and my newest...spirited away! If you have eatched spirited away then you understand my profile picture, spirited away is just so so so deep and beautiful. Anyway thats about it

Shawshank redemption
The green mile
Saving private Ryan
Hacksaw ridge
All jurassic parks.
Cast away
Peter Jackson King kong
Forrest gump
Gladiator
Titanic

I love Disney tangled as a guilty pleasure movie 😉

Rear Window, Shadow of a Doubt, The Third Man, White Heat, A Kid For Two Farthings, The Lavender Hill Mob, Hue & Cry, Passport to Pimlico, Some Like It Hot, Seven Days To Noon, All About Eve, Singin' in the Rain, This Happy Breed, The French Connection, Arsenic and Old Lace, Alfie, The Ipcress File, Hell Is A City, The Odd Couple...lots and lots!

Rear Window, Shadow of a Doubt, The Third Man, White Heat, A Kid For Two Farthings, The Lavender Hill Mob, Hue & Cry, Passport to Pimlico, Some Like It Hot, Seven Days To Noon, All About Eve, Singin' in the Rain, This Happy Breed, The French Connection, Arsenic and Old Lace, Alfie, The Ipcress File, Hell Is A City, The Odd Couple...lots and lots!
My mum loves singin in the rain

Keeping Mum - Very Annie Mary - Before You Go - The Lady and The Van - The Ghost and Mrs Muir - Avatar - Ghost - Gosford Park

Just wanted to ask about favourite films...mine are ALL of the disney princess movies ( your never too old for disney ) harry potter and my newest...spirited away! If you have eatched spirited away then you understand my profile picture, spirited away is just so so so deep and beautiful. Anyway thats about it
have you seen the other studio ghibli films? i love them all so much especially my neighbor totoro. i actually went to studio ghibli a few years back and got to see a limited-edition film on the cat bus (: you could say i’m obsessed :)):)):))

have you seen the other studio ghibli films? i love them all so much especially my neighbor totoro. i actually went to studio ghibli a few years back and got to see a limited-edition film on the cat bus (: you could say i’m obsessed :)):)):))
Ill think about watching some

White chicks is my all time favourite. I’ve watched it so much I laugh before the funny bits start! 🤣 And my husband and I pretty much like any film we’ve seen with Samuel L Jackson in it.

I also love spirited away and all the studio ghibli films. Also
The English patient
Inception
Memento
Donnie Darko
layer cake
four weddings and a funeral
The sound of music
brief encounter
Bride and prejudice

Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland
finding Nemo
toy story 3
anything with the muppets in
mama mia

I'm a complete child at heart and I've never enjoyed films that I have to concentrate on to understand.

Serendipity, Thumbelina, Anastasia, the Neverending story (makes me cry every time) Moulin Rouge and Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves....just to name a few

Groundhog Day
Good Will Hunting
Kung Fu Hustle
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Labyrinth
What We Do In The Shadows

Back