Favourite TV shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lukey

Hiya just wondering what is the one show you cant miss each week? or day if its a reality thing like big brother... Because I'm forever pickling my noggin with the old idiot box... I enjoy loads of programs but there mostly american ones... I meanthings like emmerdale just dont cut it against lost... I watch

Lost - wooooooooooooooo I know whats down the hatch! and its not a giant guinea pig run
CSI
My Name Is Earl
Invasion
Smallville
Family Guy

and lots more other stuff

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
My favourite are...

CSI
Eastenders
Coronation Street

:)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

K

Kellie

I must be pretty sad, I love 'animal cops'
emmerdale, neighbours, family affairs, americas next top model, biggest looser, and loved family affairs but that discontinued new year :(

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Family Affairs is no more Kellie - I loved it so much! I can't believe they axed such a good soap!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
So did I! It was getting soooo good as well and what do they do... end it! All with stupid stupid endings too! If they carried it on I bet it would be absolutely brilliant now ( not that it wasn't before :) )

Ellie
TGPF Admin

C

cutecavy

Here are mine:

Lost - The biggest fan ;D
Friends - I have the whole box set of every episode every made! Shame it ended, It was so good.
ER
Miami Animal Police
Animal Cops
Pet Rescue

I don't watch that much TV, I prefer to do stuff other then stare at a screen.. Except when it comes to those listed above! lol

Livie x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Livie said:
Friends - I have the whole box set of every episode every made! Shame it ended, It was so good.

Have you heard Livie that they are going to do 4 more hour long episodes of Friends then hopefully they will be doing another spin off like Joey but with all three guys, Ross, Joey and Chandler. Guess how much they are getting to do the four episodes? - FIVE MILLION EACH PER HOUR EPISODE! - Thats absolutely mad isn't it! I think they will be aired sometime next year as they still need to film!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't tend to watch much TV (as everyone watches what I am not interested in!) but I do enjoy watching the odd soap and odd animal related show.
Clare x

C

claire

I love

Eastenders
Neighbours
Home and Away
Hollyoaks
Shameless
I also really liked Lost

Love

Claire

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Lost - hate having to wait until spring for the next season/series!

Neighbours
Home And Away
HollyOaks
Emmerdale - sometimes
Corrie
Eastenders

and love to watch Judge John Deed
and any animal programme..

Other than that I don't watch any tv during the day.. after Eastenders, I'm usually on the computer with a piggie on my shoulder and quite often Tonic is running round the flat!

Kelly and piggies xx

StromasDragon

Reaction score
TV I love my telly
LOST
Eastenders
Hollyoaks (Not been so good lately)
Shameless
My name is Earl
Emmerdale
Coronation Street
Super Nanny (I never want kids and this show make me feel good about that)
CSI
It's me or the dog.
Friends
Just shoot me
Any Animal programs
OK I think I have made it clear that I don't have much of a life lol

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Which CSI do you watch? - I watch the Las Vegas one! It sounds as though you like a lot of the programmes I like :)

SuperNanny is amazing. She is so good at changing the kids behaviour! I can't believe the language that comes out some of the little rascals mouths! Its awful!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

StromasDragon

Reaction score
I watch all CSI. Those kids I could not deal with it JO is great tho I have a great deal of respect for her

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have already watched most of CSI Season 6 the ones they are showing in America. I download them off the internet :) Need to download the episode that was aired yesterday. They are really really good. At night time me and my boyfriend watch sometimes 3+ CSI because they are soooo good lol.

Ellie
TGPF Admin

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I find soaps are a little too unrealistic these days so prefer period things like Foyles war etc and he is so cute (Michael Kitchen) I also like a lot on discovery and the history channel,
I adore Midsommer murder and poirot and Miss Marple my hubby says what with you and murder mysterys but i like something to make me think, I also love any animal programmes but always have a hanky ready I am so soft I always end up crying, I wont go to see King Kong because he dies and I will show myself up in front of the kids

M

Michele

i like

neighbours
holby city
all other soaps i try to watch or i have them on as back ground noise if I'm busy.
BIG BROTHER!!
FORMULA 1 when its on.
also try and watch football games.

most of the time I have to watch DORA THE EXPLORER, BACKYARDIGANS, BLUE CLUES, PEPPA PIG AND MUCH MORE KIDS TV LOL

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My favs:
six feet under
Bodies
Holby
Neighbours
Eastenders
x factor
animal park (if I remember when it's on)

L

lukey

Lucinda said:
My favs:
six feet under
Bodies
Holby
Neighbours
Eastenders
x factor
animal park (if I remember when it's on)
Havent watched six feet under for years, I loved the first series then c4 started putting it on at weird times so have missed everything since then

W

Wheekster

I love watching tv, but I tend to put on dvd's more than watching everyday tv.

My favorite programmes are

Family Guy,
Six Feet Under,
The Sopranos,
Little Britain,
and Spongebob, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.