• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Fed up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Free to good home, abcess, twisted broken tooth at back and broken tooth next to my 2 front ones.
They cause alot of pain but other wise will be very good for you.
Any offers let me know

xxxxx

Seriously fed up with this now, I need to go dentist but xmas is just round the corner so got to wait.
I cant get no help because apparently according to incapacity benefit I get too much to live on, how the blumming hell do they work that one out and I dont get the right dla to get help as apparently i'm not that ill!

Those ppl should live a day in my life then they would soon change their mind!

Sorry for rant but dla and all them help the wrong ppl, i'm having to fight for help and they give it to the ppl who fake and fraud the system, it really winds me up

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Awww I am really sorry you are in a lot of pain. Toothache/abscess is one of the worst pains I think. It's terrible that you can't get help due to the benefits you are on. I hope you manage to get some relief. x

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Awww poor you hun, I have to say tooth pain is the worst pain there is and wouldnt wish it on anyone. I hope you feel better soon x

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
You poor thing, hugs. I really hope there is a way you can get help with it soon love. xxxxx

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
The pain just wont give up, i.m cleaning my teeth 3 times a day and using corsodyl mouth wash twice a day so fingers crossed it will clear up soon xx

Status
Not open for further replies.