• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Really cheesed off today. My 2 bales of hay should have been delivered early this morning and I am still waiting! >:(

Poor piggies are waiting for their new hay, and are all cleaned out ready for it. Poor little mites are just on paper right now. I am so annoyed with the company that normally deliver to me.

Should have been out and about pressie shopping by now, but thats scrapped now.!

Going to have to see if can find someone who I can collect from now, as not putting up with this anymore. Its just such a pain in this area to find anyone that stocks any kind of animal bedding and stuff.

I used to love my megazorb, but it involved an 80 mile journey.! :o

FED UP DEB ! :'(

Sorry your having a rough time Deb

I'm not having a great day myself, but its more to do with my hormones than anything else

I hope things are a bit better now. I've had a pretty rough day too-have been ill for the past few days with some sort of flu bug :'( Am now resorting to Stella to see if it helps! :)

I get mine from a farmer, I only need leave a message if hes out and i get it next day delivered , If I get his wife on the phone she chats all day about my piggys shes been round to see them for herself, he says I should write a book about my piggys as each time hes round I tell him more news lol might be worth finding out if a local farm can deliver

How blooming annoying Deb. Can you not get megazord delivered?
Did the hay ever turn up?

6.15pm it turned up! The stupid muppet had delivered it to someone elses house ! >:(. Had to go and get it back and then redeliver it to me!

Completely spoiled todays plans. I really hate having to wait in for deliveries. When you work all week last thing you want is to be stuck in on a weekend.

Wish I could get megazorb but supplies for stuff like that over here are rubbish!

You would think I lived on the moon. ;D

Deb x

I buy my bales from a farm shop, the 2special stuff" I buy online from the Hay Experts They sell simply the best hay available....or so the piggies tell me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back