• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

fed up........

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, buy into the company thats an idea lol, dont think my bank would be up for that though!

Thanks for your kind words x :)

Big hugs to you and your OH Karina.
Glad you are feeling a little better though and remember us piggy friends are always here for you. xxxxx

Hiya lovely, I could write a huge mega essay here, similar to other members' comments here, but all I'm going to say is that my hubby and I have been in a similar situation and got through it. Very daunting at times, but you will get through it (as you know already), so just cut back on what you can, allow yourself a little treat on the weekend, so you have something to look forward to, whether it be a nice little meal cooked by yourselves and just cuddle up and watch a film together.

Be positive and have faith. Take care.

Beth xx

Hiya lovely, I could write a huge mega essay here, similar to other members' comments here, but all I'm going to say is that my hubby and I have been in a similar situation and got through it. Very daunting at times, but you will get through it (as you know already), so just cut back on what you can, allow yourself a little treat on the weekend, so you have something to look forward to, whether it be a nice little meal cooked by yourselves and just cuddle up and watch a film together.

Be positive and have faith. Take care.

Beth xx

Thanks Beth, lovely words, everyone has been so nice x

This morning my other half went for his second interview for a job.......................................AND HE ONLY BLOOMING GOT IT!!

We are now a two full time job household for the first time ever!!

Yippeeeeeee bring it on....pet insurance....donations.....takeaways.....etc etc etc etc yeahhhhh chrimbo.........whoooppeeeeeeee

:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

Well done babe I am really pleased for you both.
lots of love and kisses xxxxxx

Its contract cleaning at a new Sainsburys store that is opening round the corner from us. There arent many jobs round here, its only a small town, and loads of people went for it, but my baby got it.

Hopefully it will lead to better things.

:))

He is just so happy to be working

That is brilliant hun, I am so happy for you.
I bet you are over the moon, looks like its time to celebrate.
its not easy getting a job with how the economy is etc. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back