feel a bit sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My friend is currently fostering a dog (as from today, and she has a very full house) who needs a new home, he's a westie who's nearly 7, fully house trained but unfortunately his owners couldn't keep him as they are elderly and in ill health :(.
I can't take him otherwise I'd be there in a shot, but I've been phoning around for the past hour trying to find him a new home.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww i always wish i could help with things like this, but i have two already and two pigs and a oh and me all in a tiny bungalow!

one day when i am rich i am going to open my doors to any pigs or dogs, all their names will be on the list!

Hope the little lad finds somewhere soon x

:(

Reaction score
Snap 2 doggies, 8 piggies and 2 kids no room in the inn, plus the landlord would be really miffed if I added anymore indoor pets :(
Just spent 1/2 hour trying to convince my mum that she needs this dog, but she says otherwise.
Even contacted my ex :)>>> as I know he loves dogs (god I must love animals to have spoken to him) but he doesn't want it either :(
May have to try my brother who was interested in buying a staffy but maybe he could have his arm twisted to love a westie rolleyes

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww I'd love to have a westie but I'm so far away and work all day. Hope you find someone who can take him soon.

Reaction score
I'm very please to say that the old boy has found a new home with a lady in a wheelchair, She wanted an older friend, bless her.
I'm just soooo pleased for them both, I spent all night tossing and turning worrying that he'd end up in the RSPCA or worse.

luluhound

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm very please to say that the old boy has found a new home with a lady in a wheelchair, She wanted an older friend, bless her.
I'm just soooo pleased for them both, I spent all night tossing and turning worrying that he'd end up in the RSPCA or worse.

fantastic news.. love a happy ending.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.