• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feel grotty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I feel horrible.

The last couple of days I have been feeling really sick. And I have a stye on my eye which hurts a lot. Really didn't want to come in today.

Ahh sweetie I'm sorry you feel so poorly. You should have stayed in bed. It's only work its not to be taken seriously. They won't thank you for dragging yourself in when you're sick you know. Why don't you leave early?
Put some cold tea bags on that stye and it will clear up in no time.
Hope you feel better soon :-* :-*

It worked on mine. Got rid of it in no time.

Prepare it like you would when you make a cup of tea (without the milk obviously) and then let it go cold. Then put it on your eye for a while. Repeat whenever you can and hey presto *poof* stye gone :)

They are painful and blooming irritating aren't they? It sounds like you're a bit run down.

I think so. I can see the horrible white lump of the stye- just wish I could shove a needle in!

Hope you feel better soon. Tell them you're going home. No jobs worth dragging yourself in for. I should know that. I was loyal to my company for six years, working loads of hours and never taking time off and i've just been made redundant! Go home and put your feet up!

Take care

Love Debbie xxxxx

try rubbing a gold ring on your stye too, that's always worked for me :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks! I feel a bit better now in fact - less sick, although the stye is getting me down. Still at work. At least there is Bank Holiday next week!

Aww hope you feel better soon, I'm stuck at work no one from my areas here so could in theory scive off but would feel guilty!

Will have to post some Monty pics later to cheer you up!

Alison x

Glad you're feeling a bit better Lucinda but if you're still poorly tomorrow don't go in.

I would take the day off for a broken fingernail. ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back