• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feeling better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I hope this post isn't wrong (I know what you are going through Jo) - am just happy that things are starting to look up for us and want to share the news!

Today, well after puter (have always called it this, that ok?) went funny and was finally sorted, that was the start of things getting better! Brother at ours staying with the fella!

We were at the bank for over two hours getting a joint account sorted and also a personal loan to help us get back on track with things - the manager not long called us to say everything is in place! Our manager is quite a lovely guy and I've always dealt my accounts with him.

We not long got home and my mum called. My aunt who had been unable to go to the funeral cos she was unwell in hospital - she has COPD like my nan had, a weak heart and had to have a trachiatomy to help her breathe - was finally out of sedation today! :) :)

She was sitting up and has some colour in her cheeks and being a pain! ;)

Things have been getting on top of me recently, with things just going downhill and people being ill.

Feels like a huge weight has been lifted from me!

Thanks again to all you girls who have given me so much support lately! Big hugs. :)

Love

xx Kelly xx

((((((hug))))))for you mrs player.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. things will get better. I promise. ;D

'Life can be quite hard at times but remeber it won't last as each day comes it brings it closer to being in your past'

Words of wisdom from my mother lol glad you are feeling happier now x

aww thanks to you all! It really has been a nightmare for me the past few weeks, and so glad to say that things are indeed looking good for the moment!

Love you all!
:)

xx Kelly xx

Glad you're feeling better ;D And glad we were of some help.
Love you too ;D x x

wooohoooo

glad you are feeling better, and yeah life is on the up for you.

i have been through a fair share of down moments, i.e. one point when i was living in london and the pastor of my old church told me to leave gemma.....well i didnt do it and i havent been happier.

that is cool that you got ure joint account, they are very handy, especially when one of you is not so good with money and the other is :D

good luck on everything else.

Thanks both. It's dear old Michael that isn't careful! LOL

He's already said that I am in charge of the account!

Yep that's how it is in my house too, hubby doesn't even see his wages, gets an allowance ;D

Mike says he wants me to do that too and give him an allowance! ;D - hubby pocket money! LOL

I'm so glad that things are looking up for you Kelly. Its about time isn't it?
Whenever things are going bad for me I always say "this too will pass" because just as nothing good lasts forever neither does anything bad. Its the bad times that make us appreciate the good times more

yeah, but not so good when the worst, most terrible things have to happen to make you appreciate the good! LOL

Things are really looking up and I feel a whole lot better for them too.

Or as my mum used to say, " It'll all come out in the wash"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back