• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Feeling Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ss4ya

Dont know why, but just not feeling like myself, i think that the people in my office are talking about me.

dont usually feel like this, wonder what is wrong with me,

just want to go home. :(

i think there might be something in the air. i feel like that. fed up. cant be arsed to do anything. kids getting on my nerves and hubby. think it might be PMT for me.

yeah i dont think that it would be PMT for me somehow.

i just really cant be bothered with anything at the moment, really would like to go home and curl up into a ball.

Everyone has days like that sometimes, for no apparent reason. Just ignore the people in work and hang on for another few hours and then you can go home, have a cuddle with Gem and you'll feel sooo much better ;D

Bev x x

yeah i know what you mean about hanging on in, but i dont feel like this ever....lol.

yeah i am just waiting for 4:15 and then i am driving as fast as i can (legally of course) to get home to Gem and get a nice gemhug :D

thanks

I know the feeling, since having my baby I am like a different person, I hate work, I get treated like rubbish by my husband, I dont do anything ecept looking after 2 demanding kids day in day out, I have no confidence and rely on anti depressants to get me through the day so your not alone.

aww kellie that is harsh, you shoudlnt be treated like rubbish by anyone, you should be honoured for having a kid.

I'm sure that deep down all you need is a hug from someone and that will make it better.

*hugz* there, bet that makes you feel better, and dont forget your piggies :D they always know how to cheer people up.

LOL thanks! yes hugs is all I want, but I get loads from the piggies, and I'm sure Gem will cheer you up when you get home,

yeah hopefully, she is at home at the mo, not very well, so we might just curl up in bed together and sleep for the rest of the evening or watch a movie, something not strenuous.

so sorry you're feeling depressed. I know what it's like as I have had depression for years. It's so hard to deal with when there isn't a reason for it. I do hope things are looking up for you now.

yeah i am feeling much better today, just went home and spent some time with gem and it made me all better,

i think that somehow we share feelings as she was feeling down yesterday as well as she wasnt very well and i am not feeling well today.

weird

Sorry about you being down today. I've been on anti depression pills for a few years now (being slight Schizophrenia, which doesn't help either) ...I've had really low days when I've thought of commiting suicide..but then after a while, chatting with my mum and friends...It's much better I say alive.

Does anyone else have OCD here?

Sorry I'm late on this thread, but just wanted to give everyone a big virtual hug who is feeling down, ((hugs)) to you!
Clare x

thanks, I'm feeling much better now, think i just needed some rest, and i got taht at the weekend with my mum, went to visit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back