• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

feeling gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snugglypig

I had my first litter of persian kittens( well 1 kitten ) born on Thursday night.
mum is a Chocolate Tortie and Dad is Black/Choc he seems to be changing ?

here he is;
0607280008.jpg

0607280006.jpg

well today he has rapidly gone down hill and mum want nothing to do with him, have been supplementing him with Lactol since last night, but his breathing has started to change to deep gasps. Poor little guy.

just had to share

thanks Karen

me too, but I think it is only a matter of time bless him :'(

karen

He's so tiny :-\

Why is mum rejecting him?

bev said:
He's so tiny :-\

Why is mum rejecting him?

I don't know she had a good delivery, was very attentive when he meowed, licked him but just wouldn't let him suckle.
My sister has her full sister and she was the same with her first litter, but great mum since has gone the other way over protective.

just to let you all know my little one lost his battle this evening, may be a blessing for him as it would have been a real fight to get him passed two weeks.
R.I.P little one

karen

I am ever so sorry Karen :'( :'( Did you give him/her a name?

Rest In Peace little one

x

awww Karen I am so very sorry for your loss, even a few hours old they still make your life so sad when they leave for the bridge, God bless little one,

mum seems fine eating and drinking, has been searching for him a bit today but took no notice last night.

Hopefully will get over it soon, have given her a homeopathy treatment for loss and bereavement so fingers crossed that Will help her, her milk should dry up in a few days

thanks everyone

Karen

I'm really sorry to hear hun, really big ((hugs)) to you! RIP little one.

Clare xx

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Toffee is fine now, her milk has dryed up really quickly and seems fine . If I didn't know she had, had a kitten you wouldn't have thought she had.

thanks again

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back