• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

FINAL OF BIG BROTHER TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

who do you want to win?

I want Michael Barrymore to win or Chantelle. I want Pete out first but I reckonit will be tracey first.

I reckon tracey out first tonight then maggot then pete then preston then chantelle then michael

I don't care who Win's it's good to watch but I don't really like any of them, Preston is OK. I will be watching tonight though. I think there is going to be a on stage punch up

have to admit i havnt watched it but would like chantelle to win just to pee of the other celebs lol

well who'd have thunk it, its nice that they gave her some prize money... no doubt that'll go straight on some more hair extensions, god if she touched her hair once more I would have gone crazy...

glad michael got second. i was crying for him too. i know i'm a nightmare

My opinion - but I don't think Chantelle should've won.. Afterall it is 'CELEBRITY' big brother and called that for a reason!

Also, Chantelle has lied, but people love her, whereas Michael Barrymore tells the truth and gets no end of abuse! What is this world coming to?

Kelly and piggies xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back