• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Finished work early! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Today I was meant to be working 8 - 6 like usual but because we were overstaffed I finished at 1.30. I know I won't get paid for the rest of the day and last month I came home whenever I could but if I limit myself to once a month then that won't be too bad.

I only have tomorrow then I am off Sat, Sunday, Monday, Tues and Wednesday :D

Its quite good at the nursery for example when it is hot we go outside so I can always sit on the grass getting a tan and getting paid for it (not a lot!). Obviously watching and playing with the kids too! :)

boy, are you lucky! i just started my day! it only a quarter to 10! ahhhh! >:(

You are lucky. I wish I could finish work early. After I've cleaned the guins tonight I have nothing to do and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm gonna sit in front of the TV and do my cross stitch. ;D

Nurserys are lovely Ellie unless its the first one i was at where a little boy swore at me (at 3) and then kicked me in the head! the second one was lovely i loved it there but i got ill so had to stop there, what age are your group you are with? are you on your own or is there someone with you? hows the NVQ(it was a NVQ wasnt it?) going? sorry for all the questions its just what i do is similar x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back