Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Last night there was a fire in the building next to mine - which is a community hall. There were four fire engines and loads of firemen.

Ok, if I found that exciting I really should get a life ;D

bevs

Reaction score
All those firemen? Even those of us with lives would find that exciting ;D :o

A

Amsy1991

Wow are you and your piggies ok?
Must have been scary.Did ou have to evactuate your house/area?

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Was anyone hurt? When the person next door to me had her chip pan on fire there was 2 fire engines just for that :o Was pretty suprising, thankfully no one was hurt though.

D

DebbieR

How long did it take the firemen to notice you were stowed away in the fire engine Lucinda? ;D ;D

lolseh

Reaction score
There was a fire near my dads tonight from people letting fireworks off. Nothing of great interest :D

bevs

Reaction score
DebbieR said:
How long did it take the firemen to notice you were stowed away in the fire engine Lucinda? ;D ;D
2funny LMAO 2funny

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I've always had a thing for firemen, you lucky thing if we get them out near us I'm in front of the kids rushing to get a look, hubby was a police officer for about 10 years and I kept on saying to him wrong unifrom wrong job, lol

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
he he. No we didn't have to evacuate! I don't think the piggies liked the blue strobes outside for about an hour!

C

claire

My partner Matt is South African, there is just something about them ;D

F

Fr0ggy

I remember the guy in the flat next to me years ago calling the fire brigade cause he'd left a candle to burn into a storage heater. We were all meant to evacuate but I stayed put 'till the firemen came and got me (i know that is completely irresponsible but it was only a bit of smoke!). Trouble was there wasn't any fit ones anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.