• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Last night there was a fire in the building next to mine - which is a community hall. There were four fire engines and loads of firemen.

Ok, if I found that exciting I really should get a life ;D

All those firemen? Even those of us with lives would find that exciting ;D :o

Wow are you and your piggies ok?
Must have been scary.Did ou have to evactuate your house/area?

Was anyone hurt? When the person next door to me had her chip pan on fire there was 2 fire engines just for that :o Was pretty suprising, thankfully no one was hurt though.

How long did it take the firemen to notice you were stowed away in the fire engine Lucinda? ;D ;D

There was a fire near my dads tonight from people letting fireworks off. Nothing of great interest :D

DebbieR said:
How long did it take the firemen to notice you were stowed away in the fire engine Lucinda? ;D ;D
2funny LMAO 2funny

I've always had a thing for firemen, you lucky thing if we get them out near us I'm in front of the kids rushing to get a look, hubby was a police officer for about 10 years and I kept on saying to him wrong unifrom wrong job, lol

he he. No we didn't have to evacuate! I don't think the piggies liked the blue strobes outside for about an hour!

My partner Matt is South African, there is just something about them ;D

I remember the guy in the flat next to me years ago calling the fire brigade cause he'd left a candle to burn into a storage heater. We were all meant to evacuate but I stayed put 'till the firemen came and got me (i know that is completely irresponsible but it was only a bit of smoke!). Trouble was there wasn't any fit ones anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back