• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

first pics of my first rescues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so last week, after placing our first notice up offering homes to unwanted small animals, we got called up by a lady who could no longer take care of her piggies. she used to breed them for showing but sadly enough had the time no more. so this wednesday she will be bringing round her last 6 piggys to us. And this morning i found in my inbox, pictures of whats to come!

so without further ado...here they are

Meteor
meteor.jpg

White Noise
whitenoise.jpg

Blueberry
blueberry.jpg

Grace
grace.jpg

Missy
missy.jpg

Luna (blue eyes!)
luna.jpg

i think meteor and blueberry are shelties? and white noise and luna are peruvian? not sure about grace and missy!

any advice for keeping long haired guineas? perhaps i should post under the health section?

AWWWW - they are sooooo beautiful! x)x)x)x)

There are basically no added problems, apart from regular (daily) grooming and more frequent bathing (about every two months), as they tend to pick up more dust and tangles.

http://www.gorgeousguineas.com has some special longhair shampoos and advice, if you need any extra.

I'm bouncing around here like a kid waiting for christmas morning.....come on wednesday!

so last week, after placing our first notice up offering homes to unwanted small animals, we got called up by a lady who could no longer take care of her piggies. she used to breed them for showing but sadly enough had the time no more. so this wednesday she will be bringing round her last 6 piggys to us. And this morning i found in my inbox, pictures of whats to come!

so without further ado...here they are

Meteor
meteor.jpg

White Noise
whitenoise.jpg

Blueberry
blueberry.jpg

Grace
grace.jpg

Missy
missy.jpg

Luna (blue eyes!)
luna.jpg

i think meteor and blueberry are shelties? and white noise and luna are peruvian? not sure about grace and missy!

any advice for keeping long haired guineas? perhaps i should post under the health section?

my pet sow is identical to the coronet the top one shes name toffee

If Luna is a girl, Frankkie runs the risk of being unfaithful:x:x:x
bad boy, bad bad bad boy....rolleyes

Lovely pigs... some interesting hairdoes and good luck working out which en is which!:)):)):))

They are simply stunning. They will have a wonderful new home with you..

one day to go and they'll be here! will be posting pigtures galore...hope you all dont mind! will stick them on this thread though so as not to have them all over the forum :)

oohhhh they are so gorgeous! how can that lady give them up! but i guess it's good she is giving them to a rescue for someone better to look after them, than for her to continue to keep them and not look after them properly.

awww, I would have them if I had to space and money. I hope they get new homes soon x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back