Fishies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I went ice-skating with my friend and her two little girls yesterday. Before we came home we made an impromptu visit to 'The Deep' Linky

(doh clicked submit instead of preview)

Anyway for something that's less than half hour away it's only the second time I've been. I got some piccies, I'll post the best ones when I've sorted them x

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love The Deep, my brother lives just outside Hull and we have all been, it is really good. Well worth a visit. xx

slackalice2k

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've never been, and I live 10mins away. If you loved the Deep you should try the museums as well, all free and not too far away from each other. I often take my daughter on a Sunday afternoon for a mooch round the older part of Hull, we always have to go to the Streetlife museum, and Wilberforce House. The Art Gallery and Dock museum are a 10 minute walk away, unless you get distracted by M&S on the way. On sunny days it lovely to walk around the marina and sit near the pier, watching the boats. Oh I wish it was sunny and warm today I might of talked myself into going.

I've been thinking of going to the Deep this half term, so if I have a spare half day, I might just do it.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've never been, and I live 10mins away. If you loved the Deep you should try the museums as well, all free and not too far away from each other. I often take my daughter on a Sunday afternoon for a mooch round the older part of Hull, we always have to go to the Streetlife museum, and Wilberforce House. The Art Gallery and Dock museum are a 10 minute walk away, unless you get distracted by M&S on the way. On sunny days it lovely to walk around the marina and sit near the pier, watching the boats. Oh I wish it was sunny and warm today I might of talked myself into going.

I've been thinking of going to the Deep this half term, so if I have a spare half day, I might just do it.
We never seem to visit places on our doorstep. Give it a try, it's good. x

Status
Not open for further replies.