• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flat Pack furuture(sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

My sisters room is being redecorated and today we got her a pine chest of drawers and it came flat packed, which i didnt mind

because i assumed it would be ok. me and my mum started it at 12 and we finished about 10 mins ago! and in true B&Q style

we got to the end and one piece was missing , the side of a drawer! even though we counted out 12 to start with! I'm so

annoyed! that i did all that for it not to get finished grr, but i was allowed charlottes old chest for Harrys new cage! so they

can see each other yay!

What a pain for that to happen! My uncle wrote and sang a song called Flat Packed Furniture Blues - That's what you're having! LOL

The two boys can now see each other! Ah bless! ;)

Yeah Zubins popcorning and talking and harry is all 'yeah you a guinea pig... so what!' that pig has a attitude but hes so cute and so like my Rudi i worked out he was born a few days after Rudi died so may hes reencarnated from him everything he does reminds me of them, wish they could be together though (Zubin and harry) but its just not possible Harry has a attitude problem its him that starts the fights! My mum wants to get them neutered and then get them a girlie each but I'm not too sure x

LOL - entirely up to you! But because of the space, maybe no. They'll be fine the way they are!

The space isnt an issue, my rooms huge but my computer has been relocated so i can breathe in their now lol, but i worry about anestetic. they seem happy and Zubins ok now so ill get my mum to think about something else lol.

I no, try telling my mum lol. She talks about joing TGPF but never gets round to it lol x

My boys love being on their own, they still talk to each other and they are alot more affectionate now.

eek.. i've got all that to come

bought all of ours from focus..

there is about 10 boxes of stuff..

a tv unit.
2 book cases
a sideboard
2 chests of drawers
a wardrobe
2 cupboards..

hehe ohh the fun!

Good Luck rather you than me... word of advise check check and double check you have the right pieces becasue the air is blue if you find you are missing one piece! x

lol ok then i will do.

i got a joke for you..

what does john prescott and an MFI flatpack have in common?

A few screws in the wrong place and the whole F ing cabinet falls apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back