• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fleece scrap bedding? Yours if you want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just a thought... I'm making some piggie beds and am finding myself with loads of bits of fleece left over from cutting pieces out. I wasn't sure if it's a suitable bedding or not for rats, hamsters etc.?

If it is and if anyone can make use of it drop me a line. It's only going to end up in the bin and I've got a bagful already! :))

Hi both :) I don't want anything for it, jut postage. It's just little bits that can't be used for anything (expect bedding!)

Mojules, I'll start a fresh bag for you and when it's full I'll let you know - at this rate it'll only be a few days though :))

I'd love it, though not sure how I'd pay for postage as I don't have paypal or anything like that. Nevermind lol :)

Hi both :) I don't want anything for it, jut postage. It's just little bits that can't be used for anything (expect bedding!)

Mojules, I'll start a fresh bag for you and when it's full I'll let you know - at this rate it'll only be a few days though :))

Thanks Pollie that would be great with two extra piggies now it will come in handy - if you let me know how much postage is just before it is ready to be sent out I will Paypal you it :(|)

GuineaPigg - I am sure Pollie would accept another form of payment perhaps? for postage as an alternative method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back