• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flintstones is coming to visit !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all,

Toffee here
DSCN4015.jpg

I am soooo excited I cannot contain myself ..... I just thought I'd hop on the computer and let you all know we have a very special visitor coming to see us tomorrow.,..... no, not Santa Claus..... better than that ....flintstones is coming to visit....

I've never met her .... but some of my friends have and so has my slave and I cannot wait !!

Roll on tomorrow..... Flintstones... I'm waiting....

DSCN4108.jpg

xx

Awwwwwww :) Hope you have a fab day tomorrow with flintstones Toffee :)) Make you dont get pignapped :p hehe! :))

Thanks Audioheart ...... I've been looking forward to it for sooooo long ..... but I've been too ill with dental issues, a big dental abscess and operation and also ringworm rolleyes to have visitors......

So I just cant contain myself now :))

xx

Smartie, Rolo and Truffles here ...last time flintstones saw us we were babies

PICT0217.jpg

OMG she's gonna get a shock when she see us now .... lol :))

We are 1 year old on 25th Feb so have grown a LOT

Soooo...Toffee.... its not just you flintstones is visiting.....lol

xx

Toffee, Smartie, Rolo and Truffles are going to get lots of huggles, don't forget to count your Piggies before Joanne leaves LOL.

Oooooh I do love Fred's lips and tongue - fantastic photo x)

Thanks for a great day, for the presents, fabulous cakes and for letting me have a snuggle with Milo and Fred - lovin' your cage set up.....

The girls all say hello and thanks for their grassy hearts and parsley which they've eaten more of and will be trying their new hay and having some more juicy fruit tomorrow,

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back