• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Floo is so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
his foot swelling has gone right down will keep on with anti biotics for a few more days though, I'm so relieved, you dont know how much ! :D

Its about time Michelle you had some great news. May be this is the turning point.

dropped the anti biotic down to half the daily amount and the foot swelled up a little so cleaned the foot right out (took the scab off and completly drained it and washed it out, floo was so good and did'nt mumur bless him, now its looking like his other feet back to normla, still giving him a little anti biotic, will wait and see what happens when its stopped completly,

he is fine doing really well, occasionally the foot swells with a little pus that needs gently nudging out with a cotton bud, have stopped his anti biotics from yesterday so we shall see if it swells again, will take apic of him soon to show you what a brave boy he is, and I have'nt forgotten the pics of the chickens but have been tied up with kids and their problems hes my son is married and a dad and is a pain in the ass still, give me pigs anyday lol :D

floos worth it, he is such a darling piggy.

100_1734.jpg

heres a pic of him today looking nosey,
and having his daily massage.

100_1731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back