• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Flu jab and covid booster at the same time?

My flu jab was all booked for next Saturday, I had a letter today saying that there's not enough stock so the clinic has been cancelled. Not at all happy about it.
Hopefully just a few days delay. That's bad when we're being told to get it done.

Hopefully just a few days delay. That's bad when we're being told to get it done.
Absolutely, I had started to psyche myself up for it too. The last one I had gave me such a terrible migraine so I was just hoping the next one wouldn't. Well it won't now cos I won't be having it!

Absolutely, I had started to psyche myself up for it too. The last one I had gave me such a terrible migraine so I was just hoping the next one wouldn't. Well it won't now cos I won't be having it!
Hope you'll get it soon and that it won't effect you badly!

My mum will ger her booster next week. I'm really happy because covid is taking off again in Austria at the moment and my parents got Astra Zeneca first time round. This time it's Pfizer, so I hope that she is really protected after the booster. My dad should get his third in December.
I had Pfizer for the first two jabs and should get the third in March or April.

One of my care team had the flu jab and booster together. I still need to organise my flu jab (you'd think actually having the flu a few weeks back would kick my backside into gear, but apparently not), did at least get the booster on Thursday.

One of my care team had the flu jab and booster together. I still need to organise my flu jab (you'd think actually having the flu a few weeks back would kick my backside into gear, but apparently not), did at least get the booster on Thursday.
Have you recovered? Horrible having flu.

There’s a very nasty cold going around at the moment. My daughter had to take the week off last week with it and she had only ever take 1 day off in four years before this. She is still coughing now. 😟

Have you recovered? Horrible having flu.

Yeah it was a few weeks back now. Basically slept for ten days, and kept lying down as much as possible when awake because sitting up was effort. Only got out of bed to go to the toilet or get a drink lol.

Back