Foal Pics for DebbieR

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starflick

Hope these are in the right place?
I promised Debbie I would post recent foal pics so here they are!

Her name is Barrachaistealain Morag Vaila, known as Vaila, she is 5 1/2 months old! She is a Highland Pony!

Wanting carrots from my daughter Alicia

And this is mummybear, her name is Mary (not named by me!)

Hope you like them Deb!

Reaction score
Awww there cute

My cousin has a horse like the white one when I was younger but I was scared of it :D

Reaction score
my future daughter in law has 5 of her own horses she does show jumping and her mum and dad have another 7 between them luckly they live on a farm, my son who lives with her can cope with my piggys when we go away but horses no way, and the geese on the farm are a nightmare, they keep asking my daughter to go riding but she says no she'll stick with pigs, but they are gorgouse,

D

DebbieR

Hurray I can post ;D

They are adorable Nik. Thank you so much for putting them on here :)

Reaction score
Oh wow! They are gorgeous! You lucky thing to be able to have horses!!

Trace x

S

Starflick

Thanks guys, I have someone coming to see Vaila tomorrow, he might buy her so I might need to part with her soon! :'(

A

Amsy1991

Oh wow they are lovely.I am MAD on horses!Lucky you!I look after a horse called Fudge.

S

Starflick

What breed is Fudge, do you ride him/her? What colour? As you can probably guess I adore ponies too, they are my first love, sorry piggies lover but I can't help it!
I also have a shetland called Pippinm, he has sweetitch so has to wear a rug when the midgies are out!

A

Amsy1991

Starflick said:
What breed is Fudge, do you ride him/her? What colour?
Fudge is a dun/buckskin mare.I do ride her western but i also ride at brookhouse Riding Stables for lessons(English.)

Here is a piccy of Fudge:

And another:

And another:

Hope you like her! You shetland is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.