• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

For all you fellow staffy lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum has the 'Are you ready to adopt a stafford?' thing on her fridge!

She has two of them so double the trouble!

Yep excellent that :) Ive got a staffie fab dogs such great characters!

DSCN4085.jpg

Alison

;D ;D YES I AM CRAZY, I read and tried out the sugested exesises on the adopt a staffie sheet and guess what?? I still adopted 2 yes I did say 2 of them!!! and they are fab I would have SUCH a QUIET life without them, but I wouldn`t swop them for the world and bless them they love the piggies and my very old cat.

We have a Staffie and we do agility with her..she's won several competitions! Brilliant dogs....but a lot of prejudice toward them sadly she gets on great with the pigs too! The adopt a stafford site should be renamed adopt a whippet...every point applies to him :D they are great dogs too!

kellyandpiggies said:
LMAO! :D

Are you thinking of getting one?

Yes :)
We lost Ruby 3 yrs ago now and the kids have been doing the "please can we get another staffie mum" speech ;D
But I want to rescue one rather than get a pup. there are sooo many out there want rehoming :o
But having trouble finding one in the Essex/London area
Found a gorgeous boy and girl on the East Anglia rescue site :D :-*

Awww, you want two now!? LOL, Kids don't need to rehearse the speech - you got your mind set! ;D

Bev You could look on www.dogpages.org.uk there are usually lots of staffies on there and the pages are organized in different regions of the country, also a site called www.preloved .co.uk have a pets section and you can put a wanted or home offered on there although these pets are usually sort of for sale but you would know there history as they would come straight from their homes.You can put a wanted or good home offered on the dogpages too. good luck life is a bit empty without a staffie :)

Didn't have much luck on Preloved, but went and had another look at Dogspages.org and found a forum :) where they do private as well as rescue rehoming.

Saw a beautiful little girl called Lucie, 4 months, been returned to the breeder who now wants to find a forever home for her, have registered on the site but need to wait before I can post, hopefully by the morning :-\

Hello I just thought I would show you a picture of my staffy Charlie.
She's lovely, Very gentle but scatty she will be 3 next month.I love her soooooo much

Babygirl.jpg

Oh Bev I saw Lucie too she is so georgeous wouldn`t you just love to offer her a home, and if you are not lucky with her it is sad but true that there are always lots of stafffies being rehomed, mostly through no fault of there own. Let us know how you get on good luck

Charlie is very beautiful is she blue? I have a black brindle 4 year old called Jade Alice and a big bouncy 2year old (dad was a fab blue and mom a lovely ruby) Roxy Jane is reddy/ bluey/ black brindle. I also have a very, very large wolfhound lurcher cross he is 11 and looks like Alfred, Greengrass`s dog in Heartbeat, his name is Micheal Arthur.I wll see if Kate can post some pictures for me.

Bev on page 2 of the private rehomings on dogpages is a 5 year old staffie looking for a new home his name is Buster in Harrow Midddlesex he sounds a nice family dog :)

Charlie is blue everyone on the street stops me and askes if shes a staff because of her colour.
I adore staffys I had one called Buster (A pic of him is on the rainbow bridge forum) he was 16 when he left us,I hope I have Charlie that long,I'm staffy mad
Heidi

Charlie is beautiful :D

Have posted to ask if Buster has found a home yet, thanks for having a look out Carol :)

Wow Charlie is beautiful :-*.
Bev those things about Staffie's you posted were really funny. I hope you find a doggie to love soon.
I love Staffies and think it's unfair that people mistake them for dangerous dogs.

Heidi, Charlie is so beautiful, and I was so moved by your tribute to Buster, he was very lucky to have a long and happy life with you after his bad start in life, I hope Charlie and my girls life to such a good age

Thank you I'm so staffy mad,I still think about Buster everyday but I take comfort in knowing he was old and he was happy right till the end.I love everything about staffs,They are kind and scatty and are great with kids.I know some are brought up badly and it gives them a bad name,It's such a shame.
It makes me mad when you see the young boy's with them like it mean's they are hard or something Grrr >:( .........lol
Bye for now Heidi x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back