For Beks and Starshine- a thank you from Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxthepig

Just wanted to say a big thank you for bringing Max his friends yesterday :). He is really happy, there's been lots having wheeking and friendly chasing going on.

Thanks again and it was nice to meet you both.

Mandy and Max xx

Deb

Reaction score
Aww I have missed whats happened here. Off to find out. Max has some lady friends now ? so pleased for the little guy. :)

M

maxthepig

Deb said:
Aww I have missed whats happened here. Off to find out. Max has some lady friends now ? so pleased for the little guy. :)
Thanks Deb.

The home he was supposed to be going to had fallen through so I decided to get him some friends to rehome with him, so he wouldnt be on his own for ages. Spotted yet another 'free to a good home' ad for 6 females, so Starshine Kate took 4 of them and I took 2 :), a little PEW girl who is a mini me of Max and a brown and orange girl. They seem to be getting on well.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No need to say thankyou!

I'm so glad Max has settled with his lady friends. I think it was love at first sight for him and the PEW!

Do they have names yet?

C

cavykind

Did you decide to just put them straight in together then? If so, hope all is okay.

Barbara

M

maxthepig

cavykind said:
Did you decide to just put them straight in together then? If so, hope all is okay.

Barbara
Yes, they seem fine, if a little underweight, but thats not suprising with 6 of them living in a 3ft hutch and fighting over food. I bathed them in an insecticide shampoo and put ivormectin on as a precaution.

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so glad Max has some friends, can you take any pictures of them? I'd love to see them :)

Kathryn xx

ps are you rehoming them or have I persuaded you to keep them?!

M

maxthepig

kayjay said:
I'm so glad Max has some friends, can you take any pictures of them? I'd love to see them :)

Kathryn xx

ps are you rehoming them or have I persuaded you to keep them?!
;D I'm rehoming them ha ha!
I'll try and get some photos later or tomorrow, they're really cute little girls- Max seems to think so anyway ;D

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It was lovely to meet you too, allbeit quick! I was in bad books when I got home ;D You should never lock the other half out of the house on the day of an England match!

Glad they are all ok together, they certainly hit it off. What have you called the girls?

Barbara, all the pigs were in good health considering their old conditions and Mandy is going to be keeping them for a minimum of 3 weeks to be sure that nothing underlying presents. They all need to be fattened up somewhat and were enjoying all the space and cuddles on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.