• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

For People Who Have A Pets At Home Vip Card - Donating To A Guinea Pig Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veggies Galore

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I prefer to buy my pet items from pet suppliers that don't sell live pets - however, I occasionally buy items from Pets at Home and have a VIP card .

I have just discovered it is possible to choose Cavy Corner (Doncaster) as my chosen charity .

If any other forum members have a VIP card and wish to do this , log into your account page , then go to the Choose Charity page which asks:

Which charity would you like to donate your VIP Lifelines to?

In the box where you Click to name your Home store , Choose Doncaster Thorne or Pontefract.

You will then have the option to choose Cavy Corner Guinea Sanctuary as your chosen charity.

If there are any other Guinea Pig Charities available on the P@H VIP scheme , please feel free to name them in this thread.

Thank you. I too carry a card. I buy the Alfalfa King Timothy Hay from there, but get pretty much everything else from other places. This is good though :)

I've only just realised it's possible to do this. I got my VIP card from a Sheffield store and only had the choice of dog or cat charities. It's easy to change it on the website - as long as you can remember your account number !

Yes I was like you Lisa. It only came up with local places none of which are piggy rescues. I will organise to get mine changed over tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know :nod:

I have a Vip card , but did not know that ?
can you have two charity s on v I p card then ! because I think I got a good one ! it does every animal in the world !

I have a Vip card , but did not know that ?
can you have two charity s on v I p card then ! because I think I got a good one ! it does every animal in the world !
I don't think so . If you've already got a good charity - that's OK

Oh I didn't know that. I currently support the rspca, so like to think it goes to all animal types in need :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back