• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

For Those Of You Who Have Problems With Pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many different types, not a lot of consistency! It's a good job they go down well with my lot ;)

:) they seem really good with responding to emails.

They are better than Rosewood Petfoods, (Naturals Meadow Menu pellets) any way. Besides the email saying that my email is being passed to the relevant person, I STILL have not heard any more. :td:

They are better than Rosewood Petfoods, (Naturals Meadow Menu pellets) any way. Besides the email saying that my email is being passed to the relevant person, I STILL have not heard any more. :td:

Probably been filed in the bottom draw of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'."

- Credit h2g2

:) they seem really good with responding to emails.
And to phone calls - my replacement pack was as a result of me ringing them, and a friend also phoned and got a packet of the right size. I'm very impressed with them.

Yes, I agree; also they said at Cavy Corner that a lot of piggies can't even pick them up so can't eat them. The small ones look to me, just like mouse droppings. I haven't had my replacement packet yet, but someone told me they stock them in Waitrose, so I might see if I can get a packet there and hope they are the right size.
I have had several bags of harringtons and each time they send me a cheque to cover the cost of the bag but I am really struggling now, the guineas arent eating them and I am considering changing :(

I have had several bags of harringtons and each time they send me a cheque to cover the cost of the bag but I am really struggling now, the guineas arent eating them and I am considering changing :(
the new bag has been opened and they are so much bigger than the others..

Hmm, I wonder what I'll find in the 4 sacks I have here...

yes my pellets are like the oens on the right should i be worried and change?

I think if they are eating them, then it's fine. The problem with the small ones was that some piggies couldn't pick them up, so couldn't manage to eat them.

they still seem to go down tho so il keep on them i hope my next bag is normal tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back