• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

For those who have spent today by themselves

piggles 7000

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy Christmas! Hope you all had I lovely day. It you spent it by yourself like I did, how did you spend your time? Hope you had a peaceful restful time.
I fed my animals this morning
Had a stollen and coffee breakfast
Rang family
Went for a walk-talked to a neighbour through her window
Watched a bit of TV
Talked to my piggies (and cleaned out a couple of cages)
Was generally lazy
Am about to have some nibbles and wine

What did you do?

Sounds like a good day to me.
We have had my MIL round. We are in Tier 2 today but going into Tier 3 tonight, so the 5 of us have been able to have a pleasant small Xmas Day dinner together this afternoon. Ordinarily we would spend some of the Xmas period with my family down South. But instead I will make do with a Watsapp video call with them this evening and again tomorrow.
Enjoy your nibbles and wine. I am looking forward to some mulled wine and a cheeseboard tonight.

Sounds like a good day to me.
We have had my MIL round. We are in Tier 2 today but going into Tier 3 tonight, so the 5 of us have been able to have a pleasant small Xmas Day dinner together this afternoon. Ordinarily we would spend some of the Xmas period with my family down South. But instead I will make do with a Watsapp video call with them this evening and again tomorrow.
Enjoy your nibbles and wine. I am looking forward to some mulled wine and a cheeseboard tonight.

I'm coming over for the cheeseboard!

And I am now about to make a confession. MrA has been given the largest ever box of celebrations we have ever seen. It says on the outside of the box 2432g

I had a lie in, sent texts to family, cleaned out piggies, had a quick browse through the forum. Went for a lovely walk in the sunshine. Have been reading a book I had as a present, The Guinea Pigs of Brierly Bramble by J.P. Stringer, it's a lovely children's story but suitable for young at heart adults! I've heated a pasta ready meal from the freezer for my dinner, when my partner returns from his family visit we are going to watch Paddington. A perfect day, no stress, no vegetable peeling, no cooking and very little washing up.

I had a lie in, sent texts to family, cleaned out piggies, had a quick browse through the forum. Went for a lovely walk in the sunshine. Have been reading a book I had as a present, The Guinea Pigs of Brierly Bramble by J.P. Stringer, it's a lovely children's story but suitable for young at heart adults! I've heated a pasta ready meal from the freezer for my dinner, when my partner returns from his family visit we are going to watch Paddington. A perfect day, no stress, no vegetable peeling, no cooking and very little washing up.
Perfect! I havent missed peeling sprouts!:xd:

Clean my animals out , had a drive in my car, look on internet, play my psp portable console game to take my mind of Christmas because it's horrible! had my hamster out apart from that I got up early and look out window and saw a really white frost so taken a photo !thank god today has gone

Had a lovely Christmas brekky prepared for me by my wonderful lodgers. We exchanged gifts.

Rest of the day saw a neighbour/friend who came in for a cuppa and to see the dogs (who she calls her nieces)!

Gave the rabbits guinea pigs and mice some lovely looking green natures own hay.

P_20201225_150936.jpgP_20201225_150942.jpgP_20201225_145538.jpgP_20201225_145013.jpgP_20201225_144943.jpgP_20201225_150530.jpgP_20201225_150544.jpgP_20201225_150429.jpg

Mice ! I was always scared of mice when I had my rabbits outside because I always got wild mice out of the fields !

Back