• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fortitude On Sky Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddypig forgot to record it! I'm hoping we can catch a repeat!
:hb:

Got it on Sky+ Watched the first hour during tea, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out. What did you reckon? Everyone in it seems shifty...

Will report back more when I have seen the 2nd half..

I've got it recorded, I watched the first half of episode 1, got the rest of it to watch tomorrow afternoon when I get up off night shift.

Watched it on NowTV tonight, thought it was good so far, just need to remember to watch the other episodes. Didn't like the bit with the pig though.

....what is it?

It is a Crime Thriller set in a Village called Fortitude which is above the Arctic Circle. Everyone in the village supposedly has jobs so there is no need for burglary and therefore crime rates are extremely low, in fact, pretty non existent. But there are some strange goings on, which make you think that perhaps Fortitude isn't quite as perfect as all the villagers think!

Loved the first episode! Have high hopes for this. Best new drama since Top of the Lake perhaps....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back